IIFT 2018 exam on December 2, 2018 will be held in a single session from 10 AM to 12 Noon in 20 test cities and many cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore among others have been assigned with more than one IIFT Exam centre to accommodate the high number of candidates who have registered for the exam and opted for the respective test city.
After getting well prepared for IIFT paper based test and coming a long way from the far off places to take IIFT exam and make your dream of joining this top management institute for International Business education, even making one avoidable mistakes may put you into trouble and you may not be able either to take the exam or not utilise your preparation to maximise your score in IIFT 2018 exam. However, adhering to key instructions for D-day issued by IIFT and avoiding a few mistakes may help you take IIFT MBA (IB) entrance exam with greater confidence and come out of the testing hall with flying colours.
Only a day remains for the IIFT 2018 exam day which is on Sunday December 2, 2018. IIFT has issued specific do’s and don’ts for the 55000 IIFT aspirants who have registered to appear in the single day single session IIFT entrance exam for admission to MBA (IB) 2019.
IIFT calls for Compliance of Instructions
IIFT 2018 test takers have been categorically advised by IIFT to meticulously follow the IIFT exam day instructions to make sure that they appear in the exam without unnecessarily getting subjected to different type of problems before or during the IIFT exam on December 2, 20185, 2018.
All your hard preparation for IIFT 2018 may go waste if you do not get clear understanding on your testing room strategy beforehand. It is very important that you should know when to reach the IIFT test centre, what you should or shouldn’t wear, which articles or documents you should gather a day before the exam so that you carry the same with you, when your IIFT 2018 exam will begin, how you should answer the questions section wise in testing hall and what events will take place immediately before, during and after the IIFT 2018 exam.
5 Mistakes to Avoid
1. Keep Ready Admit Card & ID Proof: Avoid any delay in downloading your IIFT Admit Card. If you have not yet downloaded your IIFT Admit Card 2018, do it immediately. You need to carry only two documents to Test Centre. The first one is your IIFT 2018 Admit card print out and the second one is to carry one of the five original photo ID proof as advised in your IIFT Admit Card – these are: Aadhaar Card/Driving Licence/Voter I-Card/PAN Card/Passport
2. Adhere to IIFT Reporting Time: You are supposed to reach at your 2018 test centre by 9AM. IIFT Exam duration is from 10 AM to 12 Noon. Getting late could put you in trouble, so reach in time. IIFT has already warned against getting delayed and has stated, “Reach the venue of examination centre on 2nd December 2018 latest by 9.00 A.M.”
In certain states there are either elections going on or the election campaign processions can delay your movement. It is better to locate your test centre on Saturday, December 1 and check for the transport available to help you reach on time.
3. No Electronic Items Allowed: You are not allowed to wear smart watches or watch with calculator or other devices, nor you can carry mobile phone, calculator, ear phone, drawing instrument or reading material inside the testing hall. In case you carry any of these items, you will have to keep them out and since there may not be any arrangement for their safe keeping it may pose difficulty for you and may result in wastage of your time.
4. Only 4 Stationery Items to Carry: IIFT 2018 is a paper based test. The necessary stationery items required to take the test are HB Pencil (Preferably 2); Eraser; Sharpner and Ball Point Pen. So you can carry only these four stationery items and no other stationery item is allowed inside the IIFT testing hall.
5. 10 Items to Check in Hall Ticket: IIFT 2018 admit card contains following ten important details which you must check and in case of any discrepancy immediately contact the IIFT admission office at their phone number 011-39147213 or send E-Mail to IIFT at [email protected]. The ten points to check and verify in admit card are: Your Name as you entered in IIFT application form; Your IIFT Application number; Your Roll Number for the exam; Gender; Category; Date of Exam; Time and duration of IIFT Exam; Reporting Time at the Test Centre; Address of the IIFT Test Centre; Scanned Image of your photograph and signature.
Important Points to Note for IIFT Exam Day
- IIFT 2018 test duration is for a total time of 2 hours.
- Under no condition candidates will be allowed to enter the testing hall after 10 A.M.
- No extra time for PWD/DA candidates with scribe requirements
- All candidates will start the test at the same time when the invigilator signals to start.
- Candidates are to remain at their seats for the entire duration of the test even if they complete their test early.
- For any issues during the test, you are supposed to raise your hand to notify the invigilator.
- Stay seated and explain the issue to the invigilator who approaches you. Under no circumstance, should you move from your seat until the end of exam time.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more tips and updates for IIFT 2018