If you could not register and apply for XAT 2019, SNAP 2018, CMAT 2019 by the stipulated dates, you still have the last chance to submit your application for IBSAT 2019 and TISSNET 2019 till December 12, 2019.
MBA admission 2019 in the ICFAI B-schools and Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is still open and you can also apply for additional programmes in XLRI Jamshedpur, provided you have applied for XAT 2019. As advised earlier, many top MBA colleges have now closed their admission process now.
There are number of top MBA colleges who will accept XAT 2019 score in MBA admission 2019 and among them are XLRI Jamshedpur, XIM Bhubaneswar, TAPMI Manipal, Great Lakes Chennai, BIMTECH Greater Noida, FORE New Delhi, IBS Hyderabad.
Besides, if you have appeared in CAT 2018 but are not satisfied with your performance, TISSNET 2019 and IBSAT 2019 could be the answers to your quest of doing MBA from one of the top MBA colleges in India.
TISSNET 2019 offers admission opportunity in the prestigious Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS). The MA programmes of TISS are more sought after than an MBA programme and offer greater value.
If you are looking for top MBA colleges for admission in 2019, you still have good opportunity to explore MBA admission with these MBA entrance exams. The Registration and Application process of these exams is open for a day or two:
Top MBA Colleges with IBSAT, TISSNET, MAT
The registration and application process for TISSNET, IBSAT is closing in a day or two, so hurry up, if you want to pursue MBA from one of the top MBA colleges.
Below is shared a list of important MBA entrance exams with their last date to apply and top MBA colleges accepting their exam scores:
TISSNET 2019: Last Date to Apply – Dec 10 Online & Dec 12 Offline
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Mumbai will conduct TISS-NET 2019 as a computer based National Entrance Test for admission to 55 of its Masters programmes offered by its different campuses. MA programmes of Tata Institute of Social Sciences are highly sought after Masters Degree courses for the candidates seeking career in management and other branches.
TISS has 21 schools and 45 centres offering variety of programmes. Important details about TISSNET 2019 exam are as below:
- TISSNET 2019 Last Date to Apply(Online): December 10, 2018
- TISSNET 2019 Last Date to Apply(Offline, By post): December 12, 2018
- TISSNET 2019 Registration Fee: Rs.1000
- TISSNET 2019 Exam Pattern & Date: Computer Based exam on January 13,, 2019
- Top 5 MA programmes Under TISSNET 2019: M.A. in (Human Resources Management and Labour Relations; M.A. in (Social Entrepreneurship); M.A. Social Work in (Livelihoods and Entrepreneurship); M.A. in (Globalisation and Labour); M.A./M.Sc. in (Urban Policy and Governance)
- Key Points to Note: The selection procedure of TISSNET 2019 for MA and other programmes is conducted in two stages and has three components of assessment.. Read more about TISSNET 2019
IBSAT 2018: Last date to Apply – December 12
IBSAT 2018 is an important online computer based MBA entrance test conducted across India by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (a deemed to be University) and is the gateway to MBA/PGPM 2019-21 at 9 campuses of ICFAI Business School (IBS). IBSAT 2018 exam will be held in two days test window on December 22 & 23, 2018 and will have a test duration of 2 hours. Important details about IBSAT 2018 exam are as below:
- IBSAT 2018 Last Date to Apply: December 12, 2018
- IBSAT 2018 Registration Fee: Rs.1800
- IBSAT 2018 Exam Pattern & Date: Computer Based exam on December 22 & 23, 2018
- Top MBA Colleges Under IBSAT 2018: IBS Hyderabad, IBS Mumbai, IBS Gurgaon
- Key Points to Note: All the ICFAI B-schools will award MBA degree of ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (a deemed to be University).. Read More about IBSAT 2018
MAT 2018: Last date to Apply – December 10, 2018
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2018 December exam is the gateway to more than 600 MBA/PGDM colleges for 2019-21 batch. All India Management Association (AIMA) conducts Management Aptitude Test (MAT) four times in a year. The fourth MAT 2018 in December will offer admission to MBA/PGDM 2019-21 batch. Last three MAT 2018 exams were conducted in the months of February, May and September. Important details about December MAT 2018 exam are as below:
- MAT 2018 Last Date to Apply: December 10, 2018
- MAT 2018 Registration Fee: Rs.1550
- MAT 2018 Exam Pattern & Date: Computer Based exam on December 15, 2018
- Top 5 MBA Colleges Under MAT 2018: JIMS Rohini Delhi, IBA Bangalore, Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow, IPE Hyderabad, IESMCRC Mumbai
- Key Points to Note: You can improve your MAT exam score in February MAT 2019 also for MBA admission 2019.. Read more about MAT Exam and MAT colleges
XLRI-XAT 2019: Last Date to Apply- December 9(Closed Now)
XAT 2019 is a very important MBA entrance exam leading to admission in XLRI and other top MBA colleges. The registration and application process for XAT 2019 was closed on December 9, 2018 with a payment of nominal late fee. XAT 2019 exam is scheduled on January 6, 2019. Important details about XAT 2019 are shared below:
- XAT 2019 Last Date to Apply: December 9, 2018 (With late fee)
- XAT 2019 Registration Fee: Rs. 2000 + Rs.500 for each XLRI Programme
- XAT 2019 Exam Pattern & Date: Computer Based exam on January 6, 2019
- Top MBA Colleges Under XAT 2019: XLRI, SPJIMR, IMT, TAPMI, XIMB,FORE,XIME,GIM,LIBA
- Key Points to Note: Apply separately to all MBA colleges under XAT exam..Learn More about XAT 2019 and Apply
CMAT 2019: Last Date to Apply: December 7, 2018 (Closed)
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level entrance examination for entry into AICTE approved management programmes. Till 2018, it was conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. The Test will now be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The CMAT 2019 score will be accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/ Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges.
Important details about CMAT 2019 and top MBA colleges accepting CMAT scores are shared below:
- CMAT 2019 Last Date to Apply: December 7, 2018
- CMAT 2019 Registration Fee: Rs.1400
- CMAT 2019 Exam Pattern & Date: Computer Based exam on January 28, 2019
- Top MBA Colleges Under CMAT 2019: JBIMS Mumbai, SIMSREE Mumbai, GIM Goa, Jaipuria Institute of Management Noida, SDMIMD Mysore, VJIM Hyderabad
- Key Points to Note: Apply to each MBA college accepting CMAT 2019 separately with requisite application fee before the last date.. Read More about CMAT 2019
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on MBA Admission 2019