ATMA 2019 Admit Card download would be available from January 5 to January 13, 2019 from ATMA exam website. ATMA 2019 Admit Card will be live as E-Admit Card on the official ATMA website. You need to use your PID and password to login on ATMA website to download ATMA Exam Admit Card. Accordingly, the candidates have to download the ATMA Admit Card 2019 as E-Admit card from the website. No hard copy of the ATMA Hall Ticket will be sent by post.
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) will release the ATMA 2019 January Exam Admit Card. The candidates who have successfully registered for ATMA 2019 exam will be able to download their Admit Card from 11AM onward till ATMA exam date.
ATMA 2019 Hall Ticket
Your ATMA Admit Card 2019 or ATMA Exam Hall Ticket download process will begin in the first week of January 2019 and will continue till the ATMA exam day. For your ready reference the ATMA Admit Card image with instructions is shared below:
How to Download ATMA Admit Card?
ATMA hall ticket download process can be completed in 3 steps. The step wise ATMA Admit card download process is as below:
- Visit ATMA Exam website and login with your PID and Password that you have received from ATMA
- Click on the ATMA Admit Card to download the hall ticket
- Take Print of ATMA 2019 Admit Card
Important points to Note
- You have to carry the hard copy of your ATMA Admit Card to the test Centre. Entry to the Testing Room will not be allowed without ATMA exam hall ticket
- Alongwith the ATMA 2019 exam Admit Card, you should carry with you a valid and acceptable photo ID like Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter Id among others
- Please affix your recent photograph on the ATMA Admit Card in the given space. The photograph should be identical to the scanned photo that you uploaded at the time of registration.
- Read the instructions on ATMA Hall Ticket carefully and follow them.