DU JAT 2018 Admit Card is released on June 15, 2018 by Delhi University. The DUJAT 2018 Admit card download facility is available by login to Delhi University Website with your DU-JAT 2018 ID and Password.
How to download DU JAT 2018 Admit Card
- The DU JAT 2018 Admit Card for the entrance examination is made available in the online applicant account WEF June 15, 2018 (within in a week after the last date of application).
- Visit the Delhi University UG admission portal for the key updates related to the DU JAT 2018 Admit Card
- DU JAT 2018 Applicant shall take the print-out of the DU JAT 2018 Admit Card on A4 size paper.
- The print quality of the Admit Card should be good enough for verification.
- DU JAT 2018 Admit Card shall carry the information related to examination Centre, Reporting time among other details
Documents to carry at DU JAT 2018 Test Centre
In accordance with the instructions of Delhi University, the DU JAT 2018 applicant should carry the following documents apart from the DU JAT 2018 Admit card to the test centre on June 22, 2018:
- Printed copy of the DU JAT 2018 Admit Card
- Identity card bearing candidate‘s photograph, for verification. The Valid Identity proofs are: Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN card, Voter‘s identity card, Passport or College identity card.
- Please note that only those ID proofs are valid, a copy of which has been uploaded with the application form
Important Instructions Regarding Exam and Admission Process
- Examination centre is allotted on first cum first serve basis subject to the availability of seats
- Delhi University may not establish examination centre in a particular city due to insufficient number of candidate
- Results of the Entrance Tests as well as the allotment of college and course (where applicable) will be notified on the Delhi University UG admission portal
- DU JAT 2018 Applicants who obtain allotment of the BBA/BBS course-college are required to furnish the necessary documents at the time of admission in the college allotted
- The applicant shall take the print out of the admission/registration form and the necessary list of documents/certificates, and proceed to the respective college for verification of marksheet/certificates
- The College/Department will retain the certificates of approved applicants in order to avoid multiple admissions. The certificates will remain with the colleges/departments during the admission process.
- The college shall return the documents in case student withdraws/cancels the admission, or where the student is allotted another course or college, or where a student wishes to appear in counselling of any other university/ institute