- A student who has passed class 12 with 60% marks is eligible to appear in IPM AT 2018 of IIM Indore for admission to IPM 2018-23 batch.
- Application fee is Rs. 3000/- + 18% GST
Eligibility Criteria Details
Candidates should satisfy the following eligibility criteria for 5 year Intergrated Programme in Management of IIM Indore
General and NC-OBC Category:
- Minimum 60% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations,
- Maximum 20 years of age as on July 31, 2018
SC, ST and PwD Category:
- Minimum 55% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations,
- Maximum 22 years of age as on July 31, 2018
Important points on Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are likely to complete standard XII/ HSC or equivalent by the end of June 30, 2018 can also apply, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria
- If selected, such candidates will be offered admission to the programme provisionally.
- At the time of registration for the programme, such candidate must have to produce X and XII standard mark sheet (securing minimum marks i.e. 60% for General and NC-OBC or 55% for SC, ST and PwD) along with school leaving certificate/migration certificate, failing which the candidate’s provisional admission offer will stand cancelled.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in X and XII Standard would be calculated based on the aggregate marks of all subjects that appear in the mark sheet/grade sheet, irrespective of the Board’s regulation.
- In case the candidates are awarded letter grades or grades points instead of marks, the conversion of grades to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the Board/ Competent Authority explaining the method of conversion from where they have obtained the certificate.
- Applicants pursuing their X and/or XII standard from international schools affiliated to foreign board’s like IGCSE (International General Certificate for Secondary Education) and IB (International Baccalaureate) can also apply.