The candidate must have passed Standard XII (10+2) or equivalent examination from any recognized board with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes).
The Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2018 is a common online test for the admission process at the undergraduate institutes of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) for admission 2018.
SET 2018 Registration is online on the official website of SET exam. The registration process is summarized in key points below:
- A candidate can register and apply for SET 2018 from January 25, 2018 to April 14, 2018.
- SET 2018 has 4 different papers for different courses offered by Symbiosis institutes. For BBA, candidates should select SET-General and apply accordingly
- Any Changes in the online application form (except test city preferences and admission category) will be entertained only up to the closing date of Registration - April 14, 2018.
No changes shall be permitted after closing date under any circumstances.
- No change of test city requests will be entertained once candidates have completed their Online SET 2018 registration.
- The student should upload his/her latest scanned colour passport size photo at the time of Online Registration. The photograph should not be more than 3 months old.
- It must be ensured that the information, the candidate has filled is accurate.
- SET General 2018 will be held on May 5, 2018 from 2.30PM to 5.00PM
Modes of payment of SET 2018 application fee
Online payment: Fee Rs.1750/- for SET-General
- The candidate may pay through Billdesk Gateway, Axis Bank Gateway, Indian Bank Gateway, Demand Draft.
- The candidates has to pay the Entrance Test fee of Rs.1750/- for each SET – General test. If you are registering for one SET test in the morning (SLAT/SEED) and one test in the afternoon (SET/SITEEE), the fees are Rs. 3500/- and should be paid during January 25, 2018 to April 14, 2018.
Payment by DD
- You need to submit a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1750/- for ONE SET exam.
- Draft should be prepared from any Nationalized Bank in favour of Symbiosis Test Secretariat, payable at Pune.
- While registering for SET 2018, choose the mode of Payment as 'DD Payment' in "Make Payment" Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat at SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT, SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL (DEEMED UNIVERSITY), Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune 412115. Phone: 020-39116226/ 27.
- The Symbiosis Test Secretariat will authenticate the details of Demand Draft and will send you an email confirming the payment.
- You can view your Admit card only after the realisation of payment.
- Please note that SET 2018 fee is non-refundable.
- Alongwith making payment for SET 2018 exam, you should complete the payment process of BBA programme at SCMS or other desired institute before the closing date of payment.
- Payment towards the programme application fee also needs to be done through the website only.
- SET 2018 Result will be declared on May 14, 2018 on the SET website and will be available up to June 15, 2018.
- Please note that registration anf application for SET 2018 and for Symbiosis institute is only the first step. Each Symbiosis institute has its independent selection process.
- Even after closing of the payment for SET 2018, a candidate may still pay through website till the last date of payment for the programme(s). An institute may offer more than one programme. A candidate should ensure that the preferred programme(s) is / are selected and paid before the last date.