The Institute of Rural Management (IRMA), Anand is a pioneering academic institution in rural management education and research. IRMA Anand is recognized not only as an institution of excellence in teaching and research but also for having successfully created the new discipline of rural management. IRMA’s path-breaking approach is being emulated by other institutions in India and abroad. As a premier institution of professional education and development IRMA Anand has evolved unique curricula for its various programmes. Institute highlights are:
- With a fee of Rs.10.10 lakhs, IRMA is a preferred MBA destination for CAT 2017 aspirants.
- IRMA, Anand will use CAT 2017 / XAT 2018 scores for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management 2018- 20.
- All applicants for IRMA Admissions have to additionally appear for "Issues of Social Concern" test (online) in January/February 2018 after CAT/XAT exams are over.
- Students of IRMA’s programme are highly valued in local, national and international cooperatives, NGOs, development organisations, and funding agencies.
- IRMA has recorded 100% Placement in 2017 with average salary of Rs. 10.22 Lpa and highest salary of Rs.46.50 Lpa
- Over 350 job offers were received from about 100 recruiters for the batch. Top recruiters include GCMMF, Bihar Rural Livelihood Promotion (BRLPS), Pidilite, ICICI-Lombard, SRIJAN, WomenWeave Charitable Trust, Gujarat State Women’s Sewa Co-operative Federation, UNICEF, ICICI Bank, IDFC Bank, JUST, M Power Micro Finance, Microsave, NABARD, State Bank of India, Ujjivan Financial Services, Yes Bank