Established in 1991, MICA (formerly known as Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad), is the only residential institute in the country, and perhaps in the Asia-Pacific region, dedicated to creating leadership in Strategic Marketing and Communication.
- 100% placement over the years with students recruited in different roles in advertising, media management, marketing and sales, digital marketing, market research and analytics, and corporate communications.
- Placement 2017 recorded average salary of Rs. 12.65 lakhs and highest salary of Rs.40.08 lakhs
- Top Recruiters include Google, Amazon, Emami, Star, Sony, Leo Burnett, Amul, Raymond, Tolaram Group, Uber, Yes Bank, DDB Mudra Group, Sharekhan, Berger, HT Media
- 2 years PGDM-C programme fee Rs.11.85 lakhs
- The pedagogy provides a combination of hard and soft skills, which gives students the ability to deal with business problems with a creativity and innovation.
- Notable Alumni include - Sushant Dash (Regional President - India at Tata Global Beverages), Manmeet Vohra (Head Marketing at Visa) and Pankaj Bhalla (Director, P&G)