Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar (XIMB) is a highly ranked MBA college in India and is the flagship B-school of Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB). The institute is under AACSB Accreditation process and is accredited by SAQS and NBA.
XIMB has extended the last date to submit the online application for MBA admission 2018 to facilitate the candidates who could not submit their application earlier for admission.
XIMB is a 30-year old autonomous B-School of the Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB) and is the flagship school of the Faculty of Management of the university. Apart from the flagship Xavier School of Management (XIM), XUB has set up other schools of higher learning, such as Xavier School of Human Resource Management (XAHR), Xavier School of Rural Management (XSRM), Xavier School of Sustainability (XSoS), Xavier School of Commerce (XSC), Xavier School of Communications (XCOMM), Xavier School of Economics (XSE) and Xavier School of Computer Science & Engineering (XCOMP).
The University has also set up the Xavier Center for Urban Management & Governance (XUMG). MBA programmes offered by XIMB are approved, accredited and well accepted by the industry.
- Registered under UGC and is a member of Association of Universities (AIU)
- The institute enjoys CRISIL Grading National A***
- Ranked 6th among India’s Top 10 private B-Schools for the year 2016 in The Best B-Schools 2016 of the OUTLOOK-DRSHTI SURVEY; ranked 14th in India Best B- Schools survey 2015 by Business Today – MDRA; ranked 17th in the 3rd edition of the NHRDN-People Matters B-school Ranking 2015; Ranked 13 in HBL-MBAUniverse.com ranking 2016-17
- 100% Placement record
- Average salary in Placement 2017 is Rs.13.18 lakhs
- Top recruiters include CBC, Deloitte, PwC, TCS, Godrej, Tata Steel, L&T, SBI Group, Maruti Suzuki, Bluestar, Axis Bank, GMR, MRF, Mu Sigma, IOCL, and Hero Motocorp
- MBA-BM 2018-20 course fee is Rs.16.70 lakhs
- XIMB has International Collaboration and Student Exchanges