Great Lakes Institute of Management, established in 2004, is a premier B-school in the country with campuses in Chennai and Gurgaon. Highly ranked Great Lakes offers One-year full time Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) and Two-year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme. The PGPM course will commence in April 2019 & the PGDM course will commence in July 2019.
Great Lakes has announced to accept CAT/ XAT/CMAT and GMAT scores for PGPM and PGDM admission 2019.
Last date to apply:
Last date for PGPM 2019-20: January 31, 2019
Last date for PGDM 2019-21: February 25, 2019
· Rankings 2017-18: 3rd by Outlook India & 4th by Businessworld in One year MBAs, 9th by Business India & 14th by Business Today in Top B-schools, 16th overall & 2nd in Private B-schools by NIRF
· Specializations offered- Marketing, Operations & IT, Finance, Analytics and AI & Machine Learning
· Globally accredited by AMBA, UK and SAQS
· PGPM 2018 Avg. CTC of Rs. 12.17 lakhs p.a. & Highest Domestic CTC of Rs. 26.4 Lakhs per annum offered by a global consulting firm
· 25+ International visiting faculty from top global schools like Kellogg, Stanford, Yale, etc.
· 50+ Full-time faculty including two of the top 10 most Prominent Analytics Academicians in India (Analytics India Magazine, 2017)
· 150+ Thought Leaders on campus every year
· Karma-Yoga experiential leadership program
· Innovative curriculum with emphasis on experiential learning, industry exposure and case studies
· Rich peer group with diverse industry backgrounds
· 7800+ Global alumni network spread across 30 countries
· Offers by recruiters like Accenture, Aditya Birla Group, Amazon, Barclays, Capgemini, Daimler, Deloitte, EY, Flipkart, HCL, HSBC, Infosys, ITC Infotech, L&T Infotech, Mindtree, Mu Sigma, Ola Cabs, Royal Enfield, Swiggy, Tata Consultancy Services, Tech Mahindra, Virtusa Polaris, Wipro, ZS Associates etc. to name a few