- Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline.
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by beginning of October of the year of start of the course.
- No age limit.
Mode of Admission
For General/SC/ST/PH/OBC candidates:
- On the basis of Written test, Essay write-up, Group Discussion and Interview.
- The Written Test is organised at Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam.
- Based on marks obtained in the written test, candidates are called for Group Discussion and Interview to be held between fourth week of January and middle of February at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai.
For Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI:
- On the basis of General Management Aptitude Test (GMAT)
- For MBA 2018-20, GMAT result should not have been declared before 1 January, 2016 and should be received by the Institute latest by 31 March 2018. Last date to submit the application fee is 15th February 2018.