International Management Institute (IMI), New Delhi was established in 1981 in collaboration with IMI Geneva (now IMD Lausanne) and is the first Corporate sponsored B-school. IMI is nestled in the heart of Delhi at Qutab Institutional Area. Over the last 36 years, the Institute has grown in stature nationally and globally by providing high-quality management education...Apply Now
- IMI New Delhi was Ranked no.1 in MHRD-NIRF Ranking 2016 amongst all private B-Schools in the country. The Hindu-MBAUniverse.com ranking 2017-18 has placed IMI New Delhi at 9th position among all the top B-schools in the country.
- IMI is accredited by two leading international accreditation bodies - AMBA and SAQS. All programs at IMI New Delhi are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- IMI, New Delhi is India’s first corporate sponsored business school established with the support of corporate houses like RPG Enterprises, Nestle, ITC, SAIL, Tata Chemicals, BOC and Williamson Magor.
- IMI’s International linkages with reputed institutions such as UNDP, World Bank, ILO, UNCTAD and Asian Productivity Organisation underscores its emphasis on professionalism, excellence and quality.
- IMI New Delhi accepts only CAT & GMAT exam scores for admission
- IMI offers three full time 2 years duration PGDM programmes: PGDM, PGDM (HRM); PGDM (B&FS)..Apply Now