Started as a movement to co-create a new lineage of leaders in 2008, SOIL (School of Inspired Leadership) has emerged a leading Business School in Gurgaon. SOIL is co-created by 32 leading companies. The B-School offers One Year Post Graduate Programmes (PGP) in Business Leadership and in Human Resource Leadership. SOIL's new School of Business Design also offers Two Year PGDM, India's 1st PG Program which integrates Business with Design.
Admission Application process 2019 for one year PGPBL, PGPHRL at SOIL and 2 years PGDM at its School of Business Design is currently open. The admission to one year PGP 2019 Programme is based on scores of own STAT exam and for PGDM 2019-21 batch, scores of CAT, XAT, GMAT or other national level entrance exams are accepted. Placements at SOIL are good with many companies recruiting from campus.
SOIL Business School partnered with 3 international business schools namely MIP (Milano institute Politecnico) in Milan, Italy, BIG (Bainbridge graduate institute) in Seattle, USA and University of New Brunswick in Canada for exchange program.
Major Characteristics at SOIL are Industry Consortium; Mentorship Program; Social Innovation Program; International Faculty and global curriculum; Focus on Inspired Leadership among others
- Talent Appreciation is a part of Unique Admission Process
- 40% female ratio in class rooms
- Learning methodology at SOIL can inculcate inspired-thinking and consequently inspired-actions in the business leaders of the future
- 100% Placement Record
- RoI is amongst the best B-schools in India
- 1000 Alumni from its full time programme working all over the worldorking all over the world
- Over 300 recruiters visit the campus for placement. Top recruiters include Dabur, Dalmia Cement, HCL, Mahindra, Philips Carbon Black, Vodafone, Infosys, Wipro
SOIL Fee Structure:
SOIL Fee for 1 Year PGPBL 2019 is Rs.14.75 lakhs
SOIL Fee for 1 Year PGPHRL 2019 is Rs.12.56 lakhs
SOIL Fee for 2 Years PGDM 2019-21 is Rs.16.50 lakhs
SOIL has a consistent record of high placements. The Average and highest compensation packages are as under:
Average Package: Rs.9,50,000
Highest Package: Rs.15,10,000