CIMP has been established as an autonomous institution with active support from the Government of Bihar. CIMP offers an AICTE approved, two year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management. The institute follows, to the extent possible, all practices, systems and processes of leading management institutes like the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs).
Admission to PGDM 2018-20 at CIMP is open till February 15, 2018. For admission 2018-20 CIMP will accepts CAT 2017, XAT 2018, CMAT 2018 scores. Candidates can apply without waiting for written exam result.
Highlights of the Institute are:
- PGDM, the flagship program offered by CIMP, is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- CIMP is the only institute in Bihar offering PGDM equivalent to MBA. Association of Indian Universities (AIU) has accorded equivalence to the two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program offered by CIMP with MBA Degree of an Indian University.
- CIMP is recipient of prestigious International awards - International Arch of Europe (IAE) Award - Frankfurt, Germany; The Majestic Five Continents Award - Geneva, Switzerland; Socrates Award for Best Institute/University - Oxford, UK; European Awards for Best Practices - Lausame, Switzerland; International Star for Leadership Award - BID Convention Paris, France
- CIMP has moderate fee. Total fee for 2 years PGDM is Rs.5.25 lakhs
- CIMP Placement 2017 recorded Average Salary of INR 5.60 Lpa and highest salary of INR 12 Lpa
- Top Recruiters at CIMP include Tata Advanced Systems, Amul, GIC Housing Finance, Saija Finance, NDDB Dairy Services, NCDEX, Yes Bank, HDFC AMC, HT Media, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, CSM Technologies