The Post Graduate Diploma Program in Banking and Finance Management has been specifically designed to cater to the needs of candidates seeking a career and looking to grow with banking and financial institutions.
Program at a glance
- Training and development of skills required to function with commercial banks
- Understand day to day operations and activities of banking and finance institutions
- Understand, analyze and prepare financial statements
- Understand the fundamentals of cost accounting and management accounting and its impact on the financial decision making process
- Understand the different types of financial institutions and their role in the financial markets.
- Acquire knowledge of marketing concepts and activities related to the special requirements of financial services.
- Understand banking sector specific regulatory requirements