The two year Post Graduate Diploma Program in Human Resource Management is designed to develop, improve and hone your people management skills. Over four semesters, the course material and weekend lectures provide guidance to understand the core entities of management and develop people into proficient resources. The program will develop your general management skills in the first year and help in learning about human resource practices in the second year.
Program at a glance
- Understand the fundamentals of recruiting for attitude and training for skills.
- Learn effective management of human resources through rewards and recognition.
- Master evaluation and review processes for effective human resource management.
- Understand the basics theories behind evolution of human resource management.
- Understand the role of a human resources manager and their contribution to an organization