ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education has prescribed three major Eligibility Requirements to appear in IBSAT 2018 on December 22-23, 2018. Key eligibility criteria for IBSAT 2018 are:
Graduate in any discipline
- Minimum eligibility criteria required is the graduation in any discipline with not less than 50 percent marks.
- The candidates in their final year of graduation are eligible to apply provided they are able to complete their graduation including any type of practical etc. examination before May 31, 2019.
Minimum 15 years of study upto Graduation
- The Applicant must have gone through minimum 15 years of regular education i.e. 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis. In fact these are AICTE guidelines.
- Graduates with a course of one time sitting basis or on a two years basis will not be eligible.
- For PhD programme, apart from above 2 years full time Post Graduation in Management or other professional qualification like CA/ICWA with minimum 60% marks or equivalent will be required.
Education in English Medium Or must have TOEFL/NELT/IELTS Scores
- Candidates applying for IBSAT 2018 should ensure that they have studied with English as medium of instruction.
- Applicants not meeting the criteria of English as medium of instruction at undergraduate level are supposed to submit the TOEFL/NELT/IELTS score by May 31, 2019.
IBSAT 2018: Common Application Form
IBSAT 2018 application form is common for all IBS campuses like IBS Ahmadabad, IBS Bangalore, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai, IBS Pune and for PhD program at IBS Hyderabad campus.