Key points to note in the eligibility criteria for TS ICET 2018 exam are:
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended up to date (as per G.O. Ms. No. 25, dated: 19.03.2004 & G.O.Ms.No.108, dated 3-7-2005, Higher Education Department, dated 30-7-2005 and its amendments).
- The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- The candidates seeking admission for MBA should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration except Oriental Languages.
- Candidates seeking admission for MCA should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration (except Oriental Languages) with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TSICET-2018.
Eligibility for Admission in the colleges
- Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
- Qualifying marks in TS ICET-2018 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates.
- Mere qualification in the entrance test does not entitle a candidate to have been admitted into MBA/MCA course.
- Candidate should appear for Counseling at the notified Centers and should apply in response to the admission notification issued by the authority concerned (for part-time\evening\distance mode).
- Candidate should satisfy all the eligibility criteria for admission as stipulated by the authority concerned.
TSICET-2018 Applications should be submitted through ONLINE mode only. The Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at APOnline /TSOnline Centers and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking).
TSICET-2018 Applications can be submitted through ONLINE mode only. The Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at TSOnline/APOnline Centers and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking).
Registration fee & Application submission dates
Registration for TS ICET-2018 is an online process. The application fee to register and apply for TSICET-2018 is:
Application Submission Last Date Without Late Fee
- Rs. 450/- for SC/ST Candidates (Without late fee) till April 30, 2018
- Rs. 650/- for Other Candidates (Without late fee) till April 30, 2018
- Date of Commencement of Submission of Online Applications is 06-03-2018
- Last date for Submission of Online Applications without Late Fee is 30-04-2018
Application Submission Last Date With Late Fee
- With a Late fee of Rs. 500/-: 05-05-2018
- With a Late fee of Rs. 2,000/-: 10-05-2018
- With a Late fee of Rs. 5,000/-: 14-05-2018
- With a Late fee of Rs.10,000/-: 19-05-2018