IIFT Result 2018: Declared on January 5 with shortlist of 1976 candidates; download to check cut off
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) dispatched the IIFT 2017 Admit cards by post for its flagship MBA-IB course entrance exam to be held on Sunday December 3, 2017. The test will be conducted in 20 major cities across the country in single session in paper pen mode. The IIFT 2017 entrance test is the National Level Admission Test which will open gates to few lucky ones to MBA (IB) programme 2018-20 at the Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada campuses of IIFT.
IIFT had clarified that the IIFT entrance exam Admit Cards will be sent by post to all the eligible students in the second week of November 2017. The candidates who have submitted online application forms complete in all respects will receive their admit cards.
Key Points related to IIFT 2017 Admit Card
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has issued the Admit card for its entrance exam to be held on December 3, 2017.
- The Admit Cards for IIFT 2017 entrance exam can be downloaded from IIFT's website with effect from 15th November 2017.
- With a print out of the Admit card, the candidates should reach the venue of the Exam Centre on December 3, 2017 latest by 9.00 a.m.
- Candidates should have one of the following documents alongwith the Admit card:
(a) Passport (b) Election I-Card (c) Aadhar Card (d) PAN Card (e) Driving License (f) College I-Card for appearing in the Exam.
- Candidates should keep a watch on the posts they receive on daily basis to ensure that their Admit card is not misplaced.
Down load Admit Card if not received by Nov 15
IIFT specifically advises the aspirants “Applicants, who do not receive their Admit Cards by 15th November 2017, can download their Admit Card from IIFT's website.”
Login For General / SC / ST / PH / OBC Candidates
- Passport, or
- Election I-Card, or
- College I-Card, or
- Driving License, or
- PAN Card
IIFT entrance test for its most sought after MBA(IB) 2017-19 programme will held at 20 test centres across India namely, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubeneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hydrabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam.
IIFT MBA(IB) admission 2017 entrance test is a paper pencil mode multiple choice objective type written test (in English). It will consist of around 130 questions in MCQ type covering English Comprehension, General Knowledge & Awareness, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Analysis.
IIFT doesn’t accept any other score than the score of its own entrance test for domestic candidates. For NRIs and foreign nationals GMAT scores are accepted.