Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore is situated in the picturesque location, fully equipped campus having modern amenities to facilitate new age learning. The institute goes beyond conventional education methodologies where students are not merely learners but also contributors. The curriculum and the unique teaching- learning processes ensure transformation of its students and empower them with capabilities to build innovative business models and formats. More details are below.
Jaipuria Institute of Management Placements & Average Salary:
• Average Salary is Rs. 5.78 Lakhs PA
• Highest Salary is Rs. 17.65Lakhs PA
• 350 Recruiters visited for placement
• Top Recruiters are Amul, Emami, Coca Cola Hindustan, Deloitte, Axis Bank, Fincare, Paytm, Amazon, Landmark, TATA Capital, Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM, Luminous, FedEX, M&S, Decathlon, Crisil, Airtel, JIO and many more.
• NBA Accredited PGDM Programs
• 2nd Amongst Private B-Schools in Central India – (Business World 2017)
• 3rd Amongst Private B-Schools of excellence in Central India (CSR - GHRDC, 2017)
• 5th Amongst Private B-Schools in Central India (Business Today, 2017)
• Unique Industry Mentorship Programmes for hands on experience