KMAT 2018 Karnataka exam will be held on Sunday August 5, 2018. KMAT follows UGC guidelines for eligibility requirements into professional courses of MBA/PGDM/MCA in Karnataka. The last date to apply for KMAT 2018 has been extended to July 25, 2018.
Eligibility for MBA/PGDM
To appear in KMAT 2018 Karnataka exam, a candidate should possess:
- Bachelors degree with minimum 3 years duration or Masters degree examination of any recognised education body in Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/ Technology or equivalent
- KMAT Exam applicant must have secured at least 50% of marks in the aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidate) in Bachelor’s degree exam
- Candidates in their final year of bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply for KMAT 2018.
Eligibility for MCA
Bachelor's degree with 50% marks is required to apply for MCA course through KMAT 2018 Karnataka exam. Besides, candidates should have studied Math’s at 10+2 stage or at graduation level.
KMAT 2018 : Registration & Application process
- KMAT 2018 Karnataka exam registration fee is Rs.800/- which should be paid online
- Registration for KMAT 2018 opens from June 7, 2018.
- Applying for KMAT exam 2018 is a simple process and can be completed online. Visit the KPPGCA KMAT 2018 Entrance Exam website http://www.kmatindia.com and Apply now.
- You may fill up the KMAT 2018 online registration form and make payment of Rs.800/- online towards KMAT exam registration and application fee.
- You will receive a unique ID after making payment and successful submission of KMAT 2018 Karnataka exam registration form on your registered mail id.
How to Apply
Please See the Instructions for filling the KMAT 2018 Karnataka exam Application Form
|1.||Name : Write your Name as it appears in your School Leaving Certificate.|
|2.||Nativity : Tick the appropriate option to confirm your nativity If you do not belong to Karnataka state by either Birth or Domicile, please tick the option - Non-Karnataka candidate.|
|3.||Choice of Test Centre : Select your preferred test Centre city from the list of cities provided Kindly note that once the city has been selected changes will not be allowed.|
|4.||Gender : Tick the appropriate gender.|
|5.||Applying for : Tick the appropriate test for which you are appearing Failure to tick correctly will result in incorrect processing of your score.|
|6.||Date of Birth : Enter your Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format in the space provided.|
|7.||Stream : Tick against the stream in which you have obtained your graduation degree|
|8.||Address : 8.Write your complete postal mailing address including your first name in CAPITAL LETTERS. Failure to write complete address might result in non-receipt of postal communication, if any.|
|9.||Candidates who are applying for either MBA or MCA have to make an online Payment of Rs 800/-|
|10.||Candidates who want to take up both the MBA and the MCA test will have to register for each test separately. Two separate Hall Tickets will be issued.|
|11.||Please make a photocopy of the application form proof of acknowledgement.|
|12.||Candidates have to make a scan copy of Passport Size Photograph (Max 500 Kb) and Signature (200 kb) before Start Applying.|
In case of any problem in KMAT 2018 application process like registration, non-receipt of unique ID on mail, you should immediately contact KMAT 2018 helpline number +91 9343996664 / +91 9343996665 and/or write mail to [email protected].