MAHCET 2019 Registration and application process has started with the release of MAHCET 2019 Notification. The last date to apply for MAHCET 2019 is February 16, 2019. The registration and application process is online. The MAHCET 2019 registration and application fee is Rs.800/- for Maharashtra State candidates and Rs.1000/- for All India category candidates
MAH-CET 2019 Application Form 2019 alongwith the MAH-CET 2019 Registration process opens on January 21, 2019. MAH-CET Application form can be completed online only through computer connected to Internet on the MAHCET 2019 official web site
Last opportunity to Apply to Top B-schools with CAT & XAT Scores
MAHCET 2019 application form last date would be the February 16, 2019. The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra is the authority to conduct MAHCET 2019 exam. The Registration and application form to apply for MAHCET 2019 cannot be filled up offline and should be completed online otherwise DTE Maharashtra will reject the MAHCET registration and application form 2019, if it is submitted by post or courier.
MAH CET 2019 Notification
MAH CET 2019 exam notification for admission to 1st year of full time Post Graduate Degree in MBA/MMS courses 2019-21 will be released by DTE Maharashtra sometime in the 3rd week of January 2019 but the MAH-CET 2019 registration and application form is to open around January 21-22, and would close on February 16-17, 2019. The State Common Entrance Cell – DTE Maharashtra will also announce the MAH MBA/MMS CET 2019 exam schedule which will be held in second week of March 2019 across the country.
MAHCET 2019 Application Form: Key Dates
The tentative dates for MAHCET 2019 Application process are:
MAH MBA/MMS CET 2018 Online registration & Confirmation of Application Form on website
January 21, 2019
February 16, 2019
Issue of MAH MBA/MMS CET 2018 Admit Card (Through candidate login)
February 25, 2019
Till MAHCET 2019 Exam date
Date of MAH MBA/MMS CET Examination
March 9, 2019
March 10, 2019
Declaration of MAHCET 2019 Result
March 18, 2019
Available till MAHCET 2020 exam
MAH CET 2019 Registration & Application process: Key points to note before applying
Before applying online for MAH MBA/MMS CET 2019 exam, candidates should ensure the following:
- For photo upload in the MAHCET 2019 application form online, you must scan your photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications ( Recent photo size in .jpg format should be between 20KB to 50 KB; Signature size in .jpg should be between 10KB to 20KB
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile number, which should be kept active even after completing the MAHCET 2019 application form till the completion of MAHCET 2019 admission Process.
- In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Make arrangement to pay online the MAHCET 2019 Application Fee which is Non-refundable. The Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees will have to be borne by the candidate.
Step by Step Process to fill in MAHCET 2019 Registration & Application form
MAH CET 2019 Registration and application process is online. Candidates need to take following steps to complete their MAH MBA/MMS CET 2019 application form:
- Visit the DTE Maharashtra official website dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2019 and click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
- To register for MAHCET 2019 and filling up application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional MAHCET 2019 Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional MAH CET 2019 Registration number and Password will be sent on registered mail ID and mobile number.
- Next you should use MAHCET login ID and Password to complete you MAHCET 2019 application form
- In case you are unable to complete the MAHCET application form 2019 in one go, you can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab.
- Prior to submission of the MAHCET 2019 online application, you are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Visually Impaired candidates should fill the MAHCET application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online MAHCET application form before final submission as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the
FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the MAHCET application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof.
- Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature for CET exam as well as Admission
- Validate your details and Save your MHCET application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- You can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature in the MAH CET application form
- Make sure that your picture image is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, Background
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire MAHCET 2019 application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for MAHCET application fee payment.
- Click on 'Submit' button.
MAHCET 2019: Application fee
MAHCET Application form processing fee for MAH CET 2019 exam is Rs. 1000/- for open category and Rs.800/- for reserved category and should be paid through online system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card payment gateway for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the MH-CET application form processing fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
Application Fee for Open category
MAHCET 2019 exam application fee for open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates and NRI/Foreign Nationals / PIO/Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries Candidates is Rs.1000/- (Rs. One thousand only)
Fee for Reserved Category
MAHCET Application fee for candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only is Rs.800/- (Rs. Eight hundred only)
How to Pay MAHCET 2019 Application Fee
Online Payment gateway to MAH CET 2019 Examination Fees is integrated with the MAH MBA/MMS CET 2019 application form. The MAHCET 2019 application fee payment process can be completed by following the instructions as under:
- The payment of MAHCET application fee can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- After submitting your MAHCET exam fee payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server and do not press back or refresh button in order to avoid double chanrge
- On successful completion of the fee payment transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Please note that non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their MAH-CET 2019 Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- You should take a printout of the e-Receipt and online MAHCET 2019 Application Form containing fee details
- Please note that if the e-Receipt of MAHCET application fee payment cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful
- Credit Card users should note that All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates
- To ensure the security of your data filled in the MAHCET fee transaction, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
MAHCET 2019: Admission Regulating Authority Established
The Government of Maharashtra has established "ADMISSIONS REGULATING AUTHORITY AND STATE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST CELL" as per the provisions of the Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions & Fees) Act. 2015 (Mah. Act No. XXVIII of 2015). The Commissioner of State CET Cell is Competent Authority for conducting CETs.