MAH CET 2018 Notification out; Registration opens Jan 22
MAH CET 2018 exam notification for admission to 1st year of full time Post Graduate Degree in MBA/MMS courses 2018-20 batch has been released by DTE Maharashtra. MAH-CET 2018 registration and application has opened on Monday, January 22, and will close on February 14, 2018. The State Common Entrance Cell – DTE Maharashtra has announced the MAH MBA/MMS CET 2018 exam schedule which will be held on Match 10 & 11, 2018 across the country.
Online Registration for MAHCET 2018 through computer connected to Internet on the web site (dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2018) would open in January 2018. The registration process, according to the past trends announced by DTE Maharashtra would close in February, 2018. The Registration and application form to apply for MAHCET 2018 should be completed online. DTE Maharashtra will reject the registration form if it is submitted by post or courier.
MAH CET 2018: Key Dates
MAH MBA/MMS CET 2018 Online registration & Confirmation of Application Form on website
22-01-2018 to 14-02-2018
Issue of MAH MBA/MMS CET 2018 Admit Card (Through candidate login)
Date of MAH MBA/MMS CET Examination
10/03/2018 & 11/03/2018
Declaration of the result
Announcing the entrance exam dates of MAH-MBA-CET 2018 for admission to MBA/MMS/ PGDM 2018-20 batch in 300+ B schools in Maharashtra, the State CET-Cell has issued the notification bearing ref no. CETCELL/MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2018 Notice-I/2018/82 dated 20-01-2018.
MAHCET 2018: Admission Regulating Authority Established
The Government of Maharashtra has established "ADMISSIONS REGULATING AUTHORITY AND STATE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST CELL" as per the provisions of the Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions & Fees) Act. 2015 (Mah. Act No. XXVIII of 2015). The Commissioner of State CET Cell is Competent Authority for conducting CETs.
The Registration and application form to apply for MAH CET 2018 exam should be completed online. DTE Maharashtra will reject the registration form if it is submitted by post or courier.
Application form processing fee for MAH CET 2018 for MBA/MMS courses is Rs. 1000/- for open category and Rs.800/- for reserved category and should be paid through online system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card payment gateway for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
For Open category
Application fee for open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates and NRI/Foreign Nationals / PIO/Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries Candidates is Rs.1000/- (Rs. One thousand only)
For Reserved category
Application fee for candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only is Rs.800/- (Rs. Eight hundred only)
MAH CET 2018 Registration process: Key points to note before applying
Before applying online for MAH MBA/MMS CET 2018 exam, candidates should ensure the following:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications ( Recent photo size in .jpg format should be between 20KB to 50 KB; Signature size in .jpg should be between 10KB to 20KB
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile number, which should be kept active till the completion of admission Process.
- In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Make arrangement to pay online the Application Fees (Non refundable). The Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees will have to be borne by the candidate.
MAHCET 2018 Registration: Key steps to complete Application
MAH CET 2018 Registration and application process is online. Candidates need to take following steps to complete their MAH MBA/MMS CET 2018 application:
- Visit the DTE Maharashtra official website dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2018 and click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will be sent on registered mail ID and mobile number.
- Make sure that your picture image is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, Background
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab.
- Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application form before final submission as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature for CET & Admission.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on 'Submit' button.
MAHCET 2018 Registration & Application fee payment
Online Payment gateway to MAH CET 2018 Examination Fees is integrated with the MAH MBA/MMS CET 2018 application form. The payment process can be completed by following the instructions as under:
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details.
- Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- Credit Card users should note that All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.