MAT 2018 exam eligibility for MAT December 2018 exam to be held on December 2, remains unchanged and is the same as was for earlier MAT exams held in 2018. AIMA has not changed the MAT exam eligibility criteria for any of the MAT 2018 exams.
To appear in MAT exam, you must have obtained recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration or equivalent in any discipline. Those studying in their final graduation year may also apply.
AIMA also does not restrict any candidate to seek MBA admission and appear in MAT on the basis of age bar.
Important points to ensure your MAT December 2018 Eligibility
- MAT 2018 eligibility does not impose any age bar to appear in MAT 2018 December exam.
- The candidate applying for MAT 2018 December exam must fulfil one of the following MAT 2018 exam eligibility criteria:
- Completed Bachelor’s degree, or
- Completed professional degree e.g. CA/CS/ICWA, or
- Should be in the final year of Bachelor’s degree
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be calculated based on the practice as followed by the respective University/Institution.
- In case of grades / CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure as certified by the respective University/ institution in accordance with the participating management institute’s eligibility criteria.
- Mere fulfilment of minimum MAT 2018 eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for short listing by the Management Institute in which the applicant applies for admission
- One of the key points prescribed by AIMA is that the candidates must declare and maintain a valid and unique email account and a phone number throughout the MAT 2018 December exam process
According to AIMA Graduates in any discipline can apply for MAT December 2018 exam. Those who are in their final year of graduation can also apply. It implies that a candidate is eligible to appear in December MAT 2018 exam, if he/she holds recognized Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 3 years duration or equivalent in any discipline.
Those completing their final graduation exam may also apply for MAT 2018 December exam. If shortlisted by the B-school on the basis of MAT 2018 December exam score, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if she/he submits a certificate from the Principal/ Registrar of the College/Institute stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate.
Any B-School - National or International - can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates.