Karnataka PGCET 2018 Admit Card Download is available from June 20, 2018 onwards till Karnataka PGCET exam date on July 15, 2018. The PGCET 2018 Hall Ticket is issued by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) on its website. Candidates who have successfully registered and submitted their PGCET 2018 application by making payment of the requisite application fee for the exam can download the Admit Card from KEA website and take the print of the same. The PGCET 2018 Admit Card is the mandatory document to be carried to PGCET 2018 exam centre.
Candidates appearing in Karnataka PGCET 2018 are required to follow the instructions on the admit card and check and verify that all the details on it are correct. The Admit card is the mandatory document which should be carried to the test centre with the candidate’s photograph affixed on it and a separate original ID proof must be carried to establish the identity of the candidate.
How to view and download Karnataka PGCET Admit Card
The Karnataka PGCET Hall Ticket is the mandatory document without which you may not be allowed to enter the testing hall. Accordingly, one should be aware how to check and download the PGCET Admit card:
- Visit the Karnataka Education Authority (KEA) website
- Click on Karnataka PGCET 2018
- Click on ‘Download of Examination Hall Ticket’
- Enter the required details like Registration/application number, Date of Birth
- Click on Submit to view and download the Karnataka PGCET admit card
- View the document thoroughly for the correct details and download
- Take 2-3 prints of Admit card
- Affix your photograph, preferably the same photo as you uploaded while submitting the application
Karnataka PGCET Hall ticket details
Sometimes you may find that not all the details are available on the admit card. To ensure that all the relevant details are available on Karnataka PGCET Admit card, check for the following:
- Your name
- Your exam roll number/application number
- Father’s name, address
- Date and time of Karnataka PGCET 2018
- Karnataka PGCET 2018 test venue
- Your photograph as uploaded by you
- Your signature as uploaded in the Karnataka PGCET Application form
- Set of instructions, do’s and don’ts for the exam day
Important Instructions in Karnataka PGCET Admit card
- Important instructions are printed for the exam day on Karnataka PGCET 2018 Admit card
- Candidates will have to carry with them necessary stationery items like pen, pencils, eraser, sharpner
- On the Admit card, you need to affix your photograph on the given space
- Carry one original ID proof out of many mentioned in your admit card, like Aadhar card, Voter Id card, passport, Driving Licence, College ID card, Employer’s ID card etc. Please ensure not to carry such ID proof which is not mentioned in the instructions part.
- Do not carry any book, paper, calculator, watch-calculator, mobile or any other prohibited item or other valuables to the test venue.
- Arrive at the test venue one hour before the commencement of test for security check and document verification
- KEA advises the candidates to visit the test venue a day before to understand the commuting route, time taken and means of transport from place of stay to the test site.