Karnataka PGCET 2018 for MBA admission will be held on Sunday July 15, 2018 from 2.30PM to 4.30PM
- The PGCET-2018 (MBA) exam will be held in paper pen mode in one session exclusively for MBA admission.
- The exam will be conducted for 100 marks in 2 hours (120 minutes) duration.
- Each question will be of (Objective) Multiple Choice type.
- The question paper will be in different versions.
- Each question will have 4 different options.
- Each question will carry ONE mark.
- The candidates have to mark the correct answers on the OMR answer sheet using BLUE OR BLACK INK BALL POINT PEN ONLY.
- After completion of the test, the candidates must affix their LEFT HAND THUMB IMPRESSION in the space provided on the bottom portion of OMR answer sheet before handing over the same to the room invigilator.
- After completion of the test, the candidates will be allowed to carry replica of the filled OMR answer sheet. Such replicas should be preserved for a period of one year.
- Karnataka PGCET 2018 (MBA) exam will have NO negative marking in respect of wrong answers but marks will not be awarded in respect of more than one answer indicated against a question on the OMR sheet.
- The ANSWER KEY will be published within three days after the completion of the entrance test on the KEA website.
The exam will have 4 sections
Proficiency in English Language
Reasoning and General Intelligence