Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune is expected to release SNAP 2018 Admit Card in the first week of December 2018. SNAP Hall ticket download facility will be available from the SNAP 2018 exam website. SIU will issue important instructions in regard to SNAP Admit Card details and test day guidelines for SNAP 2018 Hall Ticket. Specific advisory in regard to SNAP Admit Card download is issued by SIU as “Address for each test centre is printed on your SNAP 2018 Admit Card. Ensure you allow for sufficient travel time on the day of test.” Please note that SNAP 2018 exam is expected to be held on Sunday, December 16, 2018.
Candidates who successfully register and pay their SNAP 2018 registration fee will be able to download SNAP exam Admit Card from 1st week of December 2018 onwards till 16th December 2018. You must check that all the required details are available in the SNAP Admit Card 2018.
All paid candidates can view, download and take print of their SNAP Hall Ticket by login as Existing User on the SNAP Website snaptest.org.
SNAP 2018 Admit Card Download: Specimen Hall Ticket
Specimen for SNAP Exam Hall ticket is issued by Symbiosis International University alongwith the instructions to verify the details after SNAP Admit card download. You must take a colour print of SNAP 2018 Admit card on A-4 size paper after SNAP Hall ticket download.
SNAP Hall Ticket: Mandatory document
SNAP Admit Card 2018 is one of the most important documents required to be carried on test day. SNAP 2018 aspirants should print a colour copy of the SNAP exam Admit card well in advance. An important point is that the Black & White copy of the SNAP 2018 Hall Ticket will not be allowed.
Affix latest colour photograph on SNAP Admit card
You have to paste your latest colour photograph on SNAP Admit Card in the space provided for the same. Black & White photograph is not allowed. Please note that this photograph will be stamped by the invigilator in your test room, so don’t forget to paste it on the coloured printed hard copy of SNAP Hall Ticket.
SNAP Exam Hall Ticket: Check your SNAP Test centre
You can go for SNAP admit card download here at SNAP exam website Hall ticket 2018 when it is enabled on its website. Since SNAP 2018 is being conducted in an online mode, Test Centre capacities are limited. Accordingly candidates should report to the Test Centre assigned to them and mentioned in their SNAP Admit Card. Please remember you will not be allowed to appear for SNAP 2018 exam at any other SNAP Test Centre.
SNAP Exam Admit card: Key Details
It is advised that you immediately view and verify the details on the SNAP 2018 Admit Card and must check the following:
- SNAP ID
- Test date and session timing
- Test City and centre address
- Entrance Test Seat Number
3 Mandatory items required
According to the instructions issued by SIU Pune and as given in your SNAP Admit card, you must carry only following 3 items with you in the SNAP testing room:
- Colour copy of the Admit Card with recent passport size colour photo pasted in the space provided
- Government issued Photo ID Proof in original
- Black/Blue simple ball pen
Locate your SNAP 2017 test centre a day before
To avoid any confusion, candidates are advised to locate their test centre and its accessibility at least a day before the test so that they can reach the centre on time on the SNAP 2018 exam date at the reporting time given in the SNAP 2018 Hall Ticket.
Locating your Test Centre & Facilities Address for each test centre is printed on your SNAP 2018 Admit Card. Ensure you allow for sufficient travel time on the day of test. It is advised that you make a trip to your allocated test centre a day or two prior to the test day to familiarise yourself with the location, travel time and traffic conditions. The test centre will not have any facilities like locker to keep your personal items such as bags, books, wrist watch or mobile phones. These items are not allowed into the exam hall either. Thus, it is advised that you leave personal belongings at home. There is also no provision of waiting room or designated area for friends and relatives who accompany you to the test centre.
Important Dos and Don’ts on SNAP 2018 Exam date
You should carefully read and adhere to the instructions on the SNAP Admit Card and follow the important Dos and Don’ts on SNAP 2018 exam date at the SNAP test centre. Important dos and don’ts for the SNAP test day are shared below:
- Print a colour copy of the SNAP Admit card on an A4 size paper using a laser printer.
- Admit Card is valid only if the candidate's photograph is legibly printed.
- Reach the SNAP Test Centre by 12 noon. This will allow sufficient time to complete the registration and biometric data gathering requirements at SNAP test centre
- No candidate will be allowed inside the Test Centre after 2.10PM
- The check-in procedure inside the test hall includes your image and fingerprint capture.
- The SNAP 2018 Admit Card is to be submitted for verification at the time of the test, so carry at least one original (not photocopied or scanned) and valid (not expired) Government issued photo identification card (such as Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card) to the SNAP text centre on the SNAP 2018 exam date.
- Please check that your photograph and signature images are legibly printed and visible on the photo ID card and match the name on Admit Card.
- Please note that your Photo ID card should not be damaged or smudged.
- Mobile phones or any other electronic gadgets such as watches, calculators, smart devices of any kind, etc. and paper are NOT ALLOWED inside the SNAP test centre.
- There is no facility for safekeeping of your personal belongings outside the test hall and SNAP is not responsible for its loss.
- Only SNAP 2018 Exam Admit Card & Photo ID Card along with a simple ball point pen are allowed to be taken inside the SNAP exam hall.
- Friends and relatives accompanying the candidate will not be allowed inside the SNAP test centre.
- Rough sheet(s) will be provided to the candidate for rough work which will have to be returned after the test.
- Candidate should write his/her name and Entrance Test Seat Number on each rough sheet(s) provided to his/her.
- Each workstation in the test hall will be blocked on three sides and can be accessed only to the candidate assigned the particular work station
- Do not exchange your workstation with anyone else. If there is a problem with your workstation, please report it to the invigilator for corrective action.
Based on the number of candidates in a test hall, there will be one or more invigilators. SNAP 2018 test personnel can be identified by the badges worn by them. Please note that only the candidates with valid Colour SNAP Admit Card along with original Photo Id proof will only be allowed inside the SNAP 2018 test centre premises. Once you enter the exam hall, you will not be allowed to take a bio break (restroom break). Thus it is advised that you locate and use the restrooms well before entering the test hall.
Security and Invigilation Identity checks will be made upon arrival at the gates of the test centre to ensure that there are no unauthorised candidates and that you are at the right test centre on the right day and time.