On January 6, 2019, XLRI Jamshedpur will conduct XAT 2019 exam in 47 test cities in India for admission to MBA/PGDM 2019-21 at XLRI, SPJIMR, IMT, XIMB and more than 140 B-schools.
XLRI had released the XAT previous year question papers alongwith the XAT 2019 exam notification. Although these XAT previous year papers released by XLRI are not the XAT solved papers, the XAT old papers published by XLRI can be used as XAT practice papers or XAT 2019 Mock Tests which are without solution.
XAT 2019 Mock Test: Key Changes in XAT Exam 2019
XLRI has released the XAT 2019 Mock Test of 30 mInutes duration on January 3, 2019. XLRI has issued actual XAT 2019 exam pattern along with the XAT Mock Test. Reflecting many changes XAT 2019 as revealed in Mock test will have a changed pattern. Following are the important changes in XAT 2019 exam as shared by XLRI through the XAT Mock Test 2019:
- XAT 2019 will have two parts
- Candidate will be allowed to go to Part 2 in XAT 2019 after completing the time duration of Part 1
- Total Questions will be 99 instead of 100
- Part 1 of XAT 2019 exam will have time duration of 165 minutes
- There are 3 sections in part 1 of XAT 2019 exam with a total of 74 questions. The sections are Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning (26 questions); Decision Making (21 questions); Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation (27 questions)
- Part 2 of XAT 2019 will have time duration of 15 minutes with 25 GK questions
- Negative marking for every wrong answer is 0.25 Mark
- Negative marking for every unattempted question beyond 8 unattempted questions is 0.10 mark
- No Negative Marking for General Knowledge section in Part 2 of XAT 2019
However, to help XAT 2019 aspirants prepare better, experts at MBAUniverse.com have prepared XAT Previous year papers as XAT sample question papers with solutions.
XAT previous papers with solutions:
These XAT previous papers will enable the XAT test takers to become conversant with the XAT exam pattern and the MBA question papers in actual XAT 2019 exam. These XAT old papers for last 8-9 years will serve as the XAT previous year papers book followed by answer keys and is the true guide for your XAT 2019 Mock test. These XAT solved papers with variety of questions on varying difficulty level are the actual XAT practice papers.
These are the XAT Mock papers which contain different type and topics on which questions could be asked in XAT 2019 exam. For the benefit of serious MBA aspirants like yourself, MBAUniverse.com, India’s leading MBA aspirants website is happy to share Answers & Expert Solutions to official XAT previous years test papers. This will help you in predicting your XAT 2019 Percentile. Follow the instructions and directions as given in the test questions
Important Points to Note
- Total duration of each XAT previous paper is 170 minutes for all the 3 sections.
- In your own interest it is advised not to use any calculator or any other gadget.
- Treat each XAT previous test paper as the real XAT Mock test for MBA entrance exam
- After completing the XAT previous year papers, check and analyse your mistakes. Assess your performance with the help of solutions and answer keys how many attempted answers are correct.
- It is suggested to attempt the entire XAT practice papers and then check the answers & solutions. Analyse your mistakes and improve upon them. Take the XAT Mock test again and assess yourself.
The XAT 2019 Previous Test papers and solutions to it are provided to help and improve the pace of your preparation free of cost. Neither the Test nor its answers & solutions are to be put for any commercial use.