MBA admission 2019 at KSOM Bhubaneswar is open till January 31, 2019 through the national level MBA entrance tests, although the last date to apply through its own MBA admission test KIITEE Management 2019 was over on January 15, 2019. While KSOM offers flagship 2 years full time MBA, KIIT School of Rural Management also offers 2 years full time MBA (Rural Management)
KSOM is one of the most progressive B-Schools in the country. KIIT School of Management (KSOM) - KIIT University Bhubaneswar offers admission not only through its own MBA entrance test but also with the scores of national tests. KSOM is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) of AICTE. It is consistently ranked amongst top-5 MBA colleges in Eastern India. KIIT University has the distinction of being the youngest institute ever in the country to be declared a University and has been awarded NAAC Accreditation in ‘A’ grade.
Last opportunity to Apply to Top B-schools with CAT & XAT Scores
Last Date to Apply for Admission: January 31, 2019
The candidates who could not apply for KIITEE Management 2019 entrance exam, have the last opportunity to apply for MBA admission at KSOM through CAT 2018; XAT 2019; CMAT 2019; MAT 2018 & 2019; ATMA and GMAT till January 31, 2019.
How to Apply With National Level Tests for Admission
KIIT University has given the option to the applicants to apply online or offline for admission at KSOM with National Level MBA entrance tests. Students who have taken CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/
GMAT or ATMA can apply to KSOM with a valid score. The test should have been taken for the relevant admission year, e.g. CAT-2018 or XAT-2019 score can only be used for 2019 MBA Admission.
If you have appeared or are appearing in one of the national tests which are yet to be held or their results are yet to be declared, you can apply for admission at KSOM with your registration details. For the exams whose results have been declared you can apply with your score card. The last date to apply is January 31, 2019.
Besides, if you are taking KIITEE Management 2019 on any day from January 20 to 22, 2019, you may check the result of KIITEE Management 2019 on January 25, 2019 and take the decision whether you should apply also on the basis of National Level Tests by January 31. KSOM will consider the best of your overall scores for admission to MBA programmes 2019.
Online Application Submission
If you wish to apply online for MBA admission 2019 at KSOM, you should submit copies of your mark sheets and other supporting documents at a later stage, as will be instructed by the institution. Payment of application fee of Rs.1250/- can be done through credit card/bank transfer etc., as instructed / supported at the online payment site itself.. Apply Now for MBA admission at KSOM
Offline Application Submission
If you are applying offline, you need to make a DD of Rs.1250/- drawn in favour of "KIIT School of Management", payable at Bhubaneswar. The DD along with the filled in and signed application form should be sent to "Prof-in-Charge, Admissions, KIIT School of Management, Campus – 7, KIIT, Bhubaneswar – 751024".
Please mention your Name and Address on the reverse of the Demand Draft and retain photocopies of the DD and the application form submitted for future reference.
Selection and Final Admission Process
Following steps are included in the KIIT-KSOM Bhubaneswar Admission process:
- Applicant has to register for and appear in CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/ATMA or GMAT
- Pay application fee of Rs.1250/- online or off line.
- If applied with KIITEE Management 2019 the application fee of Rs.1250/- for the entrance exam includes the KSOM application fee.
- With your score in entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, the final admission round to be held in February/March 2019
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month of May 2019
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the programme through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer, otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
- MBA academic session 2019 commences in July 2019.. Apply Now for MBA admission at KSOM
Record placements at KSOM since last three years
KSOM has a consistent record of achieving good placements every year. All eligible students with acceptable CGPA secure a placement. Average placement over the last few years has been 100%. Average salary in Placement 2018 has gone up to Rs. 6.14 lakhs with highest salary going up to Rs.15.19 lakhs. Number of recruiters visiting KSOM for placements has also gone up to 80+.
Check Your KSOM MBA Eligibility before Submitting Application
- If you have a Bachelor's degree with a 15 years education (in keeping with the 10 + 2 + 3 system) or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% aggregate marks (or equivalentCGPA), you are eligible to apply for MBA admission 2019 at KSOM
- Candidates appearing for final examinations towards a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply provided they complete all the requirements of graduation before June 30, 2019
- Where the University/Institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, percentage score would be calculated by dividing the obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100
- The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated taking all subjects into consideration including optional subjects.
Successful candidates who are offered admission at KSOM, will be intimated of their final selection through admission offer letter containing the terms and conditions of the admission. Entering in the silver jubilee year, KSOM is one of the oldest B-schools offering quality management education. KSOM’s learn, experience and adapt structure ensures that students seamlessly fit into any role they are assigned on job. Continuous industry exposure and practical experience ensures that students are industry-ready by the time they join the business world at the end of the MBA program.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on KIIT School of Management