DU JAT 2019 Registration process for admission to BBA/BMS at the Delhi University colleges starts on or after May 27, 2019. The tentative registration dates and application fee are as under:
Delhi University DU JAT 2019 Registration Start Date
May 27, 2019
Delhi University DU JAT 2019 Registration End Date
June 10, 2019 - 6PM
DU JAT 2019 Registration Fee
DU-JAT 2019 Registration Portal
The registration for DU JAT 2019 is a two step process. Candidates need to visit DU Admission portal for Registration:
DU JAT 2019 Registration Process
Step by Step online Registration process for admission to BBA/BMS 2019-22 batch through the Delhi University entrance exam DU-JAT 2019 is as under:
Step-1: 10 Key points
- Registration Process is online. Applicant should visit the Delhi University Admission website portal for Registration
- The applicant should go to “New Applicant Sign Up” to create the user account by clicking on the “New Registration” link and create New Account
- All fields marked with red asterisk on the page are mandatory
- A valid E-mail Id is required for registration. Your E-mail Id will remain your Login Id. The email-id and password should be kept handy for all the future correspondence/reference regarding admission process
- Enter your name as mentioned in Class XII Board records
- Must choose the security question from the drop-down menu and write an appropriate answer in the “Security Answer” box after noting it down as it would be required in case you forget the password.
- Create a password of minimum 8 characters for online registration.
- You also have to provide a valid mobile phone number (10 digit number without any prefix)
- Please ensure that all the details entered are correct.
- You should save this information for future reference by clicking on the register button. The information will be marked as Registration Detail.pdf
Step-2: 10 Key Points
Once the first part is complete, a screen will appear with the user’s registration account details. You need to log on to the UG admission portal to complete the online registration form.
- Read the Declaration and accept it before starting the online registration process by clicking Continue
- The entire registration form is divided into nine tabs (sections/pages) and applicant needs to enter details in each of these sections. The change of color of the tab indicates the status of the information entered by the applicant
- Enter personal details as in your Board marksheet/certificate, gender, category, Aadhaar card Number, Family details, Citizenship, Address.
- If you are not a citizen of India, you will not be allowed to proceed and will be logged out
- You should also enter the Bank Details for the refund of fee in case of cancellation of admission. Keep Bank account number and IFSC code handy and enter it carefully. Refund will be credited only in this account.
- You can select any number of programmes/ courses for admission based on your eligibility.
- Following documents are to be uploaded with the DU JAT 2018 Registration form:
- Passport size photograph of the size 2 inch x 2 inch (5 mm x 5 mm)
- Scanned signature of the applicant
- Self Attested Class X certificate/marksheet containing Date of Birth
- Self attested Class XII Marks Sheet, if her/his result is announced
- Self-attested copy of the valid SC/ST/OBC/PwD/KM/CW certificate, if seeking admission under these categories
- Self-attested copies of Sports/ECA certificates, if applicable
- Go for Online Payment of Registration Fee
- You can visit and make changes till the last date of registration, but before the payment of the online registration fee
- Registration process will be treated as complete and final only when the registration fee payment is made.
- Registration fee will not be refunded/adjusted/charged back in any circumstances.
- In case the candidate is found unsuitable for the applied programme at a later stage, the Registration fee will not be refunded.
- Online registration process shall only be completed only after realization of the online registration fee
- The applicant will not be able to preview the application and pay the fee without uploading the mandatory documents.