Application Process & Application Fee details
IPM AT 2019 Registration and Application process is open till April 14, 2019. The IPM AT 2019 exam will be held on May 10, 2019 as a computer based exam by IIM Indore for admission to 5 year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) 2019-24 batch.
IPM AT 2019 Application process is online. You need to follow the undernoted guidelines to complete and submit IPM AT 2019 application
- All the eligible candidates have to submit their IPM AT 2019 application online
- Application form is available on official website of IIM Indore
- Complete the online application form during the period March 13, 2019 to April 14, 2019
- Application fee is to be paid online and is non-refundable/non-transferable
- Application fee is Rs. 3,540/- (Rupees Three Thousand five hundred forty only) inclusive of GST for General and NC-OBC category candidates
- For SC, ST and PwD category candidates the IPM AT 2019 application fee is Rs.1,770/- (Rupees One thousand seven hundred seventy only) inclusive of GST
- Candidates belonging to NC‐OBC, SC, ST and PwD categories need to produce valid certificate(s) in support of their reservation category.
- From the year 2019, candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) will also be provided reservation benefit. The EWSs candidates need to produce a valid document ascertaining the eligibility of the candidate to apply under EWSs category
- No change in the category will be entertained once the application is submitted.
Important instructions to fill the online application form
- Recommended browsers to fill the form are Internet Explorer (version 10 and above), OR Mozilla Firefox (version 52 and above), OR Google Chrome (version 58 and above)
- Use Mouse to move between fields for entry of data instead of using Tab Key
- Fields marked with * are mandatory.
- Candidate has to fill in the personal details first to receive the User Id and Password.
- User Id will be received in the registered email address and Password as SMS on the registered mobile number.
- For subsequent login, Candidate should use the User Id and Password to complete the application for IPM 2019-24 batch.
- It is important to provide correct Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email Address as these details cannot be changed once the registration is complete.
Read Full Details BBA Exams