- IPM AT 2019 exam date is May 10, 2019
- Last Date to Apply for IPM AT 2019 is April 14, 2019
- A student who has passed class 12 with 60% marks is eligible to appear in IPM AT 2019 of IIM Indore for admission to IPM 2019-24 batch.
- For General category candidates the application fee is Rs.3540/- Inclusive of GST
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates the application fee is Rs.1770/-
Eligibility Criteria Details
Candidates should satisfy the following eligibility criteria for 5 year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) of IIM Indore
General and NC-OBC Category:
- Minimum 60% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations,
- Maximum 20 years of age as on July 31, 2019
SC, ST and PwD Category:
- Minimum 55% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations,
- Maximum 22 years of age as on July 31, 2019
Important points on Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should have been born on or after August 01, 1999 (5 years of relaxation to the candidates from SC/ST/PwD category will be given i.e. born on or after August 01, 1994).
- Candidates who are likely to complete standard XII/ HSC or equivalent by the end of June 30, 2019 can also apply, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria
- If selected, such candidates will be offered admission to the programme provisionally.
- At the time of registration for the programme, such candidate must have to produce X and XII standard mark sheet (securing minimum marks i.e. 60% for General and NC-OBC or 55% for SC, ST and PwD) along with school leaving certificate/migration certificate, failing which the candidate’s provisional admission offer will stand cancelled.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in X and XII Standard would be calculated based on the aggregate marks of all subjects that appear in the mark sheet/grade sheet, irrespective of the Board’s regulation.
- In case the candidates are awarded letter grades or grades points instead of marks, the conversion of grades to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the Board/ Competent Authority explaining the method of conversion from where they have obtained the certificate.
- Applicants pursuing their X and/or XII standard from international schools affiliated to foreign board’s like IGCSE (International General Certificate for Secondary Education) and IB (International Baccalaureate) can also apply.
Read Full Details BBA Exams