- The Post Graduate Programme in International Management, launched by MDI in 2006, was the first of its kind in India.
- The programme is currently offered under an arrangement with European School of Management (ESCP Europe), which has been ranked 4 for the Master in Management worldwide and 12 for ESCP Europe.
- The PGP-IM is a programme delivered partly in India (MDI) and partly in Europe (ESCP Europe campuses).
- The first phase of the programme is delivered at the MDI campus in Gurgaon, while the second phase is currently delivered in Europe at the Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Warsaw, London & Torino campuses (English Track).
- On successful completion of the programme requirements, a student is awarded a Post-Graduate Diploma in Management, PGDM (IM) and a MBA in International Management from ESCP Europe.
- Students going to ESCP Europe Berlin campus will have an option to get an additional M.Sc. degree from ESCP Europe. Students will also have an option to get a certification of “Grade de Master” from the French Ministry of Education at any campus
- MBA Exams
- CAT 2019 Syllabus
- CAT 2019 Registration
- CAT Application Form
- CAT Preparation
- CAT Preparation Books
- CAT Exam Toppers
- CAT Coaching
- CAT online Preparation
- CAT Previous Year Question Papers
- CAT Mock Test for CAT 2019 Exam
- CAT Eligibility 2019
- CAT Admit Card
- CAT Exam Pattern
- CAT Exam Analysis
- CAT Results
- MBA Colleges Accepting CAT score
- GD, Interview
One Year MBA
- Distance MBA