DU JAT 2019 Answer Keys have been released on July 9, 2019 at 10 AM by NTA. Candidates are permitted to raise objections to the answer keys within 48 hours of the answer key release. DU JAT 2019 for admission to BBA/BMS 2019 in Delhi University colleges was conducted on July 6, 2019 by NTA. The answer keys are released on Delhi University website. The DU JAT answer key for all question paper sets with master question paper have been uploaded by National Testing Agency. All the test takers are given the opportunity to view and challenge the DU answer key 2019, if they find that the same are not correct.
Procedure to Challenge DU JAT Answer Keys 2019
- The Master Question Papers (with dummy answers) are uploaded on Delhi University NTA Exam Website.
- The Objection Tracker/ Challenge of Answer Keys is made live on July 9, 2019
- The link remains active for further 48 hours for candidates to raise Objections.
- The Objection Tracker/ Challenge of Answer Keys (along with Candidate Response Sheets) is live from 10:00 AM of July 9, 2019 till 10:00 AM on July 11, 2019 for the JAT BMS/BBA (FIA) & B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics (Shift-I) and JAT BMS/BBA (FIA) & B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics (Shift-II)
- The challenges received shall be placed before the Subject Expert(s). The decision of Subject Expert(s) shall be final.
- Thereafter the ‘Final Key’ shall be uploaded and the result shall be compiled based on the final answer key.
- To follow procedure for Objection Tracker/ Challenge of Answer Keys, the Candidate will login through his/ her existing login credentials
Submission of Objections: Step by Step Process
To submit their objections to DU JAT 2019 answer keys, candidates should take following g steps:
- Step-1: Download the Response Sheet
- Step-2: Download ‘Master QP PDF’ for viewing ‘Interim Key’ (Questions and Options will appear in Master Copy pattern)
- Step-3: To raise any Objection, Click on ‘Objection Form’ and submit the Objection.
- Step-4: The ‘Question ID’ and ‘Option ID’ needs to be referred for submitting Objections
- Step-5: An email containing the Link for downloading Response sheet will be sent to the candidates
Use the Correct Drop Down
hile challenging the answer keys and raising objections, please use the correct drop down. The type of drop downs for raising Objections are:
- All Answer Options are incorrect
- Correct Answer Option given in Master QP PDF is wrong
- Given Question is incomplete/ wrong
- More than one Answer Options are correct
Preview of Objections to Answer keys
Preview of Objection Tracker/ Challenge of Answer Keys can be done. Please note that the first page Actual design might differ on the actual link, however, all the content and items will remain the same.
DU JAT Answer keys 2019: Important Instructions
Delhi University has issued following instructions in regard to DU JAT 2019 answer keys:
- The link to the Objection Tracker (including question paper attempted by the candidate) would be emailed on the registered email ID of the candidate on 9th July 2019
- For exams held from 7th to 8th July 2019 the link will be shared on 11th July 2019
- The interim key to the Question paper would be available on the portal
- A candidate can raise an objection to the key by logging on to the portal within 48 hours
- Objections if any, would be considered by the respective departments and a final key prepared and displayed between 12 and 20 July 2019
- Results would be displayed on the website from 20th July 2019 onwards.
Procedure to Release DU JAT Answer Key 2019
National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting DU JAT 2019 exam and all other Delhi University entrance tests for UG/PG admission 2019 from July 3 to July 8, 2019. All the sets of DU JAT 2019 question paper and answer keys are prepared by NTA. Accordingly, it is the responsibility of NTA to declare and upload DU JAT 2019 answer keys before declaration of DU JAT 2019 result. NTA has announced the ‘Procedure of Declaration of Result Display of recorded responses and Answer key for Challenge’ as under:
- The information of the display of DU JAT 2019 Answer Key of the questions will be given separately on the official website
- Display of DU JAT Answer key 2019 will provide an opportunity to the candidates to challenge the Answer Key
- The DU JAT 2019 Answer Keys are likely to be displayed for 48 hours from the date of release
When & Who will release the DU JAT 2019 Answer Key?
DU JAT 2019 Answer keys will be released by National Testing Agency after July 6, 2019 when the DU JAT 2019 exam is over at 6 PM. The DU answer key will be released before declaration of DU JAT 2019 entrance exam result for admission to BBA/BMS courses. After receiving and reviewing all the objections raised against the DU JAT answer keys 2019, the result would be declared by NTA.
How to Challenge the DU JAT Paper Answer Key?
- The Candidates will be given an opportunity to make a challenge online against the DU JAT Answer Key which they find incorrect
- NTA will notify the policy and procedure to challenge the DU JAT answer key 2019 on DU website alongwith the release of DU JAT answer key
- On receipt of objections and challenges to DU JAT 2019 answer key from the candidates, NTA’s decision on the challenges shall be final
- The result of DU JAT will be declared on the basis of final DU JAT Paper answer keys 2019
Where to check DU JAT Answer Key 2019?
- Disclosure of Answer Keys of DU JAT 2019 Entrance Test Question Paper will be made by NTA on DU Uundergraduate admission official website of Delhi University
- The DU JAT 2019 Answer Keys of the Entrance Tests conducted for admission to BBA/BMS/BA(FIA) will be uploaded on the University of Delhi and NTA websites
- The applicants should visit the DU/NTA website/portal to check the DU JAT 2019 Answer Keys vis-a-vis the Question Paper
- In case, they find any discrepancy / inconsistency / error in DU JAT Question Paper or Answer Key, they can register their complaint within stipulated time from the time of display the Answer Keys, as per NTA Policy.
Who can check & challenge DU JAT Answer Key 2019?
Only the candidates who have appeared in Delhi University Joint Admission Test (DU JAT) 2019 can check the DU JAT answer keys and question paper by login with their registered ID and password on DU website. In case they find any objection to the answer key, they can challenge the DU JAT 2019 answer key.
Fee for Challenging the DU JAT 2019 Answer Key
NTA will fix some nominal fee to challenge the DU JAT answer key. The fee will be charged online alongwith raising the challenge against the particular answer key for the question. The challenge fee will be for each DU JAT answer key. NTA will notify the amount of fee to challenge question wise DU JAT 2019 answer key.
Refund of DU JAT Answer Key Challenging Fee
In case the objection to the DU JAT 2019 answer key is found legitimate by NTA and the challenge is accepted leading to rectification in DU JAT 2019 answer key for the particular question, the challenging fee charged by NTA will be refunded to the candidate. If NTA finds no substance in challenging the DU JAT paper answer key for the question and finds correct the old answer key, the amount of challenging fee paid by the candidate will be forfeited by NTA and the objection to answer key will be rejected.
Legal Action on DU JAT 2019 Answer Key
If the candidate finds that the DU JAT answer key 2019 for a particular question is not correct and challenges it before NTA but NTA rejects the objection, the test taker can sue the Director (Administration) of the NTA who shall be the official by whose designation the NTA may be sued.
Please note that all disputes pertaining to the conduct of DUJAT-2019 Examination by NTA including Results shall fall under the jurisdiction of Delhi only. Any legal question arising out of the Examination shall be entertained only when raised within 30 days from the declaration of result.