Institute of Management Studies, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya is a management institute which was established in 1969 under the aegis of the University of Indore. I.M.S. is a part of Centre for excellence in e-Management of Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya. MBA (Full Time) offered by the institute is its flagship program.
Institute of Management Studies, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Fee
The academic fee of the MBA full time offered by Institute of Management Studies, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya is Rs. 72,444.
IMS Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Placement
The package offered to students at IMS Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya range between Rs. 3.5 to 6.5 LPA. The top recruiters of the institute are ICICI Direct, ICICI Securities, HDFC Limited, ITC, Johnson & Johnson, Manipal Health care, Max Health Care, Mahindra Finance, SEO Valley, SBI Life, Nestle, ACC Cement, Amagi, Batra Hospital, Bombay Hospital etc.
- Institute of Management Studies, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya had collaboration with the Tulane University, New Orleans, USA for its MBA (Hospital Administration) programmes.
- The Institute had been a part of an USAID funded Consortium for teaching, training and research, in Hospital Administration.
- It also had an academic collaboration with the National Institute of Urban Affairs, New Delhi for training purposes.
- The Institute has formed a consortium with Vinod Gupta Charitable Foundation, New Delhi and Social Work Academy for Research and Action Jaipur, Rajasthan (SWARAJ) for academic purposes. It has a collaboration with National Civil Defence College, Nagpur
The institute also offers:
- MBA- Financial Administration
- MBA- Marketing Management
- MBA - Hospital Administration
- MBA - Human Resource
- MBA - ECommerce
- MBA -Disaster Management