Karnataka PGCET 2019 will be held on Sunday July 14, 2019. As per the past trends and KEA announcements the PGCET 2019 answer keys are published to help the PGCET test takers to assess their performance, raise their objections before the declaration of PGCET 2019 result.
The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has announced to release the PGCET 2019 answer keys within three days from the date of conduct of the exam. Accordingly, the PGCET answer keys 2019 should be released by July 18 or 19, 2019.
PGCET 2019: Answer Keys Schedule
- Answer Keys Published in 3 Days: After the PGCET 2019 exam date the ANSWER KEY will be published within three days on the KEA website.
- File Objection in Next 3 days: The candidates / parents / lecturers, can file their objections, if any, within three days in respect of any of the published PGCET 2019 answer key, along with all the supporting documents & justification.
- Objection without Justification Not to be considered: Objections filed by the candidates in regard to PGCET answer key 2019, without justification shall not be considered.
- Objection After Last Date: PGCET 2019 Answer Keys objections received after the last date fixed shall not be considered.
- PGCET 2019 Answer Key objections received by the KEA will be placed before an Expert Committee, whose decision will be final in this regard
Importance of PGCET 2019 Answer Keys
- One of the major benefits of official PGCET answer keys 2019 is that you are able to assess your performance in the PGCET exam and check your expected score.
- The PGCET expected cut offs in most of the MBA/MCA colleges accepting PGCET 2019 score are available. With the PGCET answer keys available you can also check your chances to get the desired institute.
- The release of answer keys for PGCET 2019 gives you the opportunity to analyse also your errors. Usually candidates claim high accuracy. The officially released PGCET 2019 answer keys make it possible to cross check your accuracy level in the exam.
PGCET 2019: Merit List
After submission of objections to the PGCET 2019 answer keys by the test takers and its deadline getting over, the PGCET 2019 result will be declared.
- Merit List Based only on PGCET 2019 Score: KEA will prepare the merit list separately for MBA, MCA, ME / M.Tech / M.Arch solely on the basis of the marks obtained in the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) 2019 without taking into consideration the marks obtained by the candidates in the Graduation/qualifying exam.
- The qualifying examination marks is considered only for eligibility to appear in PGCET
- After release of the PGCET 2019 Merit List and the designated counselling dates, the candidates should attend the counselling only if they have the requisite percentage of marks in the qualifying examination. General category - Must have obtained 50% of aggregate minimum marks taken together in all the subjects for all the years of the Degree examination; Reserved category- Must have obtained 45% of aggregate marks in all the subjects for all the years in the Degree examination
- Only the candidates of Karnataka origin will be eligible to claim reservation
- According to KEA, mere assignment of merit / a rank in PGCET 2019 to a candidate does not confer any right to select a seat.
PGCET 2018 Answer Keys
Karnataka PGCET 2018 answer keys for MBA entrance exam were released by KEA on July 20, 2018. The PGCET 2018 test takers could submit their objections to the answer keys to Karnataka Examination Authority through email - [email protected]. latest by 5.30 PM on July 22, 2018. PGCET 2018 answer keys were published to help the PGCET test takers to assess their performance, raise their objections before the declaration of PGCET 2018 result.
Process and Key Points to Submit Objections on PGCET 2018 Answer Keys
- Objections, if any, should be submitted with justification through email to [email protected]
- The Email should be titled as PGCET 2018 – Objection: Subject Name, Version with attachment
- Last date & Time to submit objection is July 22, 2018 before 5:30 PM.
- While submitting the objections, the subject, version code, question number and part 1 or 2 should be clearly mentioned.
- PGCET 2018 answer key objections without justification will not be considered by KEA
Review PGCET Answer Keys before Submitting Objection
Please go through the PGCET 2018 MBA entrance exam answer keys before filing any objection to Karnataka Examination Authority. You should also justify your objection while submitting it by July 22.
PGCET 2018 Answer Keys Delayed
The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) had announced to release the PGCET 2018 answer keys within three days from the date of conduct of the exam. Accordingly, the PGCET answer keys 2018 should have been released by July 18 or 19, 2018 as the PGCET 2018 was held on July 15.
However, it appears due to one or other reason, the PGCET 2018 answer keys could not be released as scheduled and were published after a day or two delay.