KMAT Result 2019: Karnataka KMAT Result Date, Score Card
Updated on April 16, 2019
KMAT 2019 Result is expected to be declared on August 15, 2019. You can download KMAT 2019 exam result from the KMAT website by entering your application number and date of birth.
The KMAT 2019 Exam is expected to be held on July 21, 2019 in two shifts for admission to MBA/MCA courses in 169 colleges in Bangalore and rest of Karnataka.
KPPGCA, the KMAT 2019 conducting authority has announced not to release the KMAT 2019 answer keys either for MBA or MCA entrance exam. Since KMAT Result 2019 score card is not fraught with the risk of negative marking, the calculation of scores in KMAT 2019 result remains an easier process.
KMAT Result 2019: Key Features
Following are the key features of KMAT Result 2019
- No Answer Keys for the questions will be released before KMAT 2019 Result date
- KMAT Result 2019 score card will consist of the Section wise score and overall score obtained in the exam
- KMAT scores will be calculated without any negative marking for wrong answer in the KMAT 2019 result
- No candidate will be disqualified in KMAT 2019 Result
- KMAT Result 2019 is expected on the KMAT website on August 15, 2019
- KMAT 2019 Result score will be available for all the candidates who have appeared in KMAT 2019
How to Get Access to KMAT Result 2019
- KMAT 2019 Result can be viewed and downloaded from KMAT website ‘kmatindia.com’
- Candidate will need to use KMAT 2019 ID and Password to download the KMAT 2019 Score Card
How to use the KMAT 2019 Result
- You should take print of the KMAT 2019 Score card downloaded from the KMAT website
- Your KMAT 2019 score would be available in the KMAT 2019 score accepting college. However, it will be better to enclose a hard copy of your KMAT score card while applying for admission.
- Most of the KMAT score accepting institutes will consider the overall score obtained in KMAT. Some of the institutes may also consider the sectional score recorded in KMAT 2019 Result
KMAT 2019 Counselling
KPPGCA has announced not to conduct any Centralized counselling process for MBA/MCA admission after KMAT 2019 Result declaration.
The counselling process for MBA/MCA admission 2019 in Bangalore and rest of Karnataka institutes will be done by the respective institute where candidate applies for admission.
All the University affiliated, autonomous, or other AICTE approved private PGDM institutes accepting KMAT 2019 score may have their distinct counselling process and dates. Candidates are advised to check for the counselling dates for admission on the respective institute website.