PGCET 2019 Admit Card will be issued by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) on June 20, 2019 onwards on its official website. Candidates who have paid the requisite application fee for the exam can download the Admit Card from KEA website and take the print of the same.
Candidates appearing in Karnataka PGCET 2019 are required to follow the instructions on the PGCET admit card 2019 and check and verify that all the details on it are correct. The Admit card is the mandatory document which should be carried to the test centre with the candidate’s photograph affixed on. A separate original ID proof must be carried to establish the identity of the candidate.
How to view and download PGCET 2019 Admit Card
The PGCET Hall Ticket 2019 is the mandatory document without which you may not be allowed to enter the testing hall. Accordingly, you should be aware how to check and download the PGCET Admit card:
- Visit the Karnataka Education Authority (KEA) website
- Click on PGCET 2019
- Click on ‘Download of Examination Hall Ticket’
- Enter the required details like Registration/application number, Date of Birth
- Click on Submit to view and download the PGCET admit card
- View the document thoroughly for the correct details and download
- Take 2-3 prints of Admit card
- Affix your photograph, preferably the same photo as you uploaded while submitting the application
PGCET 2019 Hall ticket details
Sometimes you may find that not all the details are available on the admit card. To ensure that all the relevant details are available on PGCET Admit card 2019, check for the following:
- Your name
- Your exam roll number/application number
- Father’s name, address
- Date and time of PGCET 2019
- PGCET 2019 test venue
- Your photograph as uploaded by you
- Your signature as uploaded in the PGCET Application form
- Set of instructions, do’s and don’ts for the exam day
Important Instructions in PGCET 2019 Admit card
- Important instructions are printed for the exam day on PGCET 2019 Admit card
- Candidates will have to carry the necessary stationery items like pen, pencils, eraser, sharpener
- On the PGCET Admit card, you need to affix your photograph on the given space
- Carry one original ID proof out of many mentioned in your admit card, like Aadhar card, Voter Id card, passport, Driving Licence, College ID card, Employer’s ID card etc. Please ensure not to carry such ID proof which is not mentioned in the instructions part.
- Do not carry any book, paper, calculator, watch-calculator, mobile or any other prohibited item or other valuables to the test venue.
- Arrive at the test venue one hour before the commencement of test for security check and document verification
- KEA advises the candidates to visit the PGCET 2019 test venue a day before to understand the commuting route, time taken and means of transport from place of stay to the test site.