IIM Lucknow Shortlist

IIMs Admission Shortlist 2019: IIM Udaipur, Ranchi, Rohtak, Trichy, Kashipur announce PI-WAT Shortlists

IIM Udaipur has joined IIM Kashipur, IIM Ranchi, IIM Rohtak, IIM Tiruchirappalli and have announced the shortlist of the candidates for CAP 2019. Top Seven IIMs namely IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bangalore, IIM Calcutta, IIM Lucknow, IIM Indore, IIM Kozhikode and IIM Shillong have already announced the shortlist of candidates for PI-WAT round for admission 2019. Remaining new IIMs and seven baby IIMs are to announce the shortlists shortly. Each of the IIMs is using different CAT cut offs and other parameters in finally sending the call to candidates for final selection process.

IIM Lucknow shortlist out: Criteria award 60% weight to CAT score; No GD round for PGP 2018-20 batch

IIM Lucknow that conducted CAT 2017 exam has announced the shortlist of candidates for PI-WAT round which is to begin in February 2018. IIM Lucknow shortlisting criteria awarded only 60% weightage to CAT percentile score while the rest 40% weight has gone to academics, work experience and diversity factor.

Subscribe to RSS - IIM Lucknow Shortlist