It is confirmed now! XAT 2019 will be conducted in a changed pattern without Essay Writing Test on January 6, 2019 as a computer based test. The Registration and Application process for XLRI – XAT 2019 will begin on Monday, August 20, 2018. Sharing the information, XLRI has released the brief XAT 2019 Notification that contains the XAT Registration start date and has confirmed that Essay Writing Test will not be a part of XAT 2019 exam.
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2019 is the gateway to more than 100 highly ranked B schools in India including XLRI, XIMB, SPJIMR, IMT among others. A high score in XAT 2019 may get you shortlisted for next round of admission process at one of the top rated B schools in the country.
XAT 2019 Exam Pattern Changed
Unlike last many years, XAT 2019 will not have subjective Essay Writing Test. The test duration will also be of three hours instead of three and half hours. The test is proposed to be conducted in 47 cities on January 6, 2019 across India in a single session beginning from 10 AM to 1 PM with no break in between.
XAT 2019 will now have only MCQs and the XAT test takers will miss the essay writing test. The first 3 sections with Multiple choice questions (MCQs) will determine your merit while in last 10 minutes you are supposed to solve the 25 GK questions.
XAT 2019 test takers will have to complete the first 3 sections of the first part namely Verbal and Logical Ability; Decision Making; Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation while questions in General Knowledge section will have to be attempted in 10 minutes. For the first time XLRI has done away with Essay Writing Test in XAT exam... Read More about XAT 2019 Exam Pattern
XAT 2019 Exam Fee and Last Date to Apply
It is expected that XAT 2019 Registration and application fee may increase to Rs. 1700/-. XLRI will have two last dates to apply for XAT 2019 – one without late fee which is November 30 and the other with late fee which is around December 15, 2018. XAT 2019 exam will be held on Sunday January 6, 2019 in a single session as online computer based test from 10AM to 1.30PM... Read More How to Register for XAT 2019
Registration to remain open till November 30 & December 15
Registration and application process to XAT 2019, after it is opened on August 20, 2018, will remain open till November 30, 2018 without late application fee and till December 15, 2018 with late fee. The three and half months’ time is sufficient to register and apply for the exam.
How to Register and Apply for XAT 2019: Key facts
- Registration to XAT 2019 is an online process
- First part of registration is to be completed by creating the candidate profile
- After receiving the XAT 2019 ID. All the further steps will have to be completed with XAT ID and password
- The application form can be accessed by login with XAT ID and will have to completed step by step.
- Keep the information ready to complete the process smoothly. You will need all your academic details right from class X onwards; scanned copy of photo and signature of prescribed size among others.
- XAT 2019 registration fee is expected to remain at Rs.1700/-. The fee payment can be made online only through net banking/credit/debit cards. You can choose the cheapest online payment mode which does not impose higher service charges.
- After completion of XAT registration and application you will get the confirmation. You are supposed to print this XAT 2019 confirmation page for your reference. In future for all correspondence with XAT office, quote your XAT ID.
XAT is the second largest MBA/PGDM entrance exam after CAT. XLRI has been conducting XAT on behalf of XAMI for more than the last 60 years at All India level in the paper pen mode to provide level playing field for the XAT aspirants coming from all backgrounds.
XAT 2019 aspirants must have recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration or equivalent in any discipline. Those completing their final graduation exam by June 10, 2019 may also apply. XAT 2019 is the mandatory exam for admission to member and associate B-schools for Indian candidates, the NRI and foreign candidates may apply through their valid GMAT scores.
Candidates in Dubai and Kathmandu have the option of appearing in XAT 2019 or applying through GMAT scores.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on XAT 2019