Kiitee Management 2018 Admit Card for the KIITEE Management 2018 exam will be issued by KIIT University on January 24, 2018 on its website. The KIITEE Management 2018 exam admit card will enable the candidates to appear in KIITEE Management 2018 online computer based test for admission to MBA 2018-20 at KIIT SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT (KSOM) and MBA(RM) 2018-20 at KIIT SCHOOL OF RURAL MANAGEMENT (KSRM).
Important instructions for Admit Card download
- KIITEE Management 2018 exam admit card will be enabled on KSOM website on January 24, 2018
- KIITEE Management Admit card will be issued only to the candidates whose admission applications are submitted successfully
- Information on receipt of applications at KIIT School of Management will be available on the KSOM website
- Candidates can check the status of their Application Form before admit card download on the website from 24th January, 2018 onwards
- Candidates whose particulars do not appear on the website may contact the Chairperson, Admissions. Such candidates may be required to forward a photocopy of the Application Form along with one passport size photograph (as pasted on the original Application Form) and proof of remittance of fees
- Candidates can download Admit Card from 24th January, 2018 onwards till exam date.
- Candidates must not mutilate the Admit Card nor make any change therein
- In case of non- availability of KIITEE Management 2018 admit card on the website, candidates may contact Chairperson Admissions by giving details of reference like Application No/ Registration No/Name/DOB and proof of remittance of fees
- Candidates need to preserve the KIITEE Management 2018 Admit Card till the admission process is over at KSOM.
Admit Card instructions for KIITEE Management 2018 exam day
- Candidates have to bring their Admit cards to the examination hall and reach the hall at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination so as to listen to all the rules / guidelines of taking the examination.
- No candidate, under any circumstances, will be allowed to enter the examination centre after the commencement of the examination.
- A seat indicating Roll Number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidates should find out and occupy their allotted seats only.
- The candidature of a candidate, found to have changed Hall or seat on his/her own, shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted.
- No candidate, without the permission of the Centre Superintendent/ Invigilator, can leave his/her seat or Examination Hall till the completion of the Examination.
- Smoking in the Examination Hall is strictly prohibited. Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
- Phones, Pagers, Cameras or any other such electronic, electro-mechanical or electrical devices are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
- The invigilator will announce the commencement and completion of the examination. Candidates should leave their seats on hearing the announcement of completion.