MAHCET 2019 Admit card for MBA/MMS exam is expected to be out on February 25, 2019. Candidates can download their MAH CET call letter from official website link for MBA/MMS CET 2019 exam.
Key points to note about MAHCET 2019 Admit Card download are:
- MAHCET Call Letter download facility will close on March 10, 2019
- At login page candidates need to enter MAHCET 2019 registration number/Roll number, password, Date of Birth (DOB) in DD-MM-YY format to download the MAHCET hall ticket.
- If you are not able to download your MAHCET Hall ticket, retry after 5-10 minutes or retry during off-peak hours in the night when the rush on website is comparatively less.
- Please ensure to enter date of birth in dd-mm-yy format. It is better to refer to your application submission print out to verify the details. In case the incorrect date of birth is entered or it is entered in wrong format, it will be rejected and you will not be able to download your MAHCET call letter
- If the screen displays failed login message, please check and verify your registration number and password which were received by you from DTE Maharashtra at the time of registration and try again.
DTE Maharashtra will release the MAH-CET 2019 hall ticket/Admit card and call letter for written exam for download on February 25, 2019. MAH-CET 2019 Admit card needs to be downloaded from DTE official website. The MAH MBA/MMS CET 2019 Admit card will be available for download till MAH-CET 2019 exam date.
The MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2019 Admit card is a mandatory document and must be downloaded from the website as no hardcopy of the MHCET hall ticket 2018 will be sent to the candidates. The hard copy of the MAH CET 2019 hall ticket has to be carried to the exam centre with a recent photo affixed on it, on the exam day.
MAHCET 2019: Admit card download start and close dates
- MAHCET 2019 Hall ticket download starts: February 25, 2019
- MAHCET 2019 Hall ticket download closes: March 10, 2019
MAHCET 2019 Call letter download available till exam day
- MAHCET 2019 Hall Ticket will remain available for download till March 9 & 10, 2019, the exam days for MAHCET 2019.
- Intimation for downloading MAHCET Hall Ticket 2019 will also be sent on registered email and through SMS to the candidate by Directorate of Technical education Maharashtra.
- After this date you may not be able to download your admit card as the exam will be over.
Steps to download MAHCET 2019 Hall ticket
- Only successfully Registered candidates for MAHCET 2019 should login on DTE Maharashtra website to download their MAH MBA/MMS CET 2019 admit card with their registered MAH-CET 2019 ID and password.
- Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for MAHCET Hall Ticket download
- Login with your MAH CET 2019 registration number/roll number
- Use the registration number which was generated and sent to you by SMS, mail when you registered for MAHCET 2018.
- Enter your Password/ Date of Birth to download the Hall Ticket for MAHCET 2019.
- Date of Birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
- Insert the verification code to view and download the MAHCET 2019 Admit Card.
- DTE Maharashtra advises to download your hall ticket before the closure date.
Admit Card Hard copy
You should save the hall ticket and take the print of the same. Please check that all the details are correctly mentioned on the MAHCET hall ticket. Please note that the hard copy of MAHCET 2019 Admit card with your photograph is to be carried to the test venue.
Important details in MAHCET Hall Ticket 2019
While viewing your MAHCET 2018 admit card on DTE site please ensure to check that all the details are available in the hall ticket and if you find any information incorrect or missing, please immediately contact the DTE Maharashtra helpline.
Photograph & Signature: The Hall ticket must have your photograph that you uploaded.
Application ID: It should be the same as your registered ID for MAHCET 2019
Seat No: The allotted seat number is mentioned
Name of the candidate: Your name as entered in the registration/application form for MAHCET 2019
DOB: Your date of birth as you entered in the application form
Communication Address: The address as you entered in the application form
City & Venue for CET: Name of the test city and test venue with address should be present
Date & Time of CET: It should have the test date and time slot allotted to you to take MAHCET 2018 exam
Password: Your registered password will be mentioned here
Affix Recent Photograph on MAHCET 2019 Hall Ticket
You need to affix recent recognizable photograph on the Hall Ticket preferably the same as provided during registration. You must appear at the examination centre with the hardcopy of Hall Ticket.
Please remember no candidate will be admitted to examination hall without the Hall Ticket having the photograph affixed on it. You are therefore required to carry with you the hard copy of your hall ticket on the testing day at the test centre.
Eligible Photo ID Proof
One original photo identity proof will be required to enter the examination centre. The ID Proof should be one of the following:
- Voter Identity Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Student Identity Card
- Aadhaar Card
Without the photo identity proof, you will not be allowed to enter the test venue.
Verification of identity at test centre
Please note that Ration Card is not valid id proof for MAHCET 2019. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the Hall Ticket, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
No mismatch allowed in Name
The name as appearing on the Hall Ticket (provided during the process of registration) should reasonably match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof.
Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Hall Ticket and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
In case of candidates who have changed their name, they will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification / their original marriage certificate/affidavit in original.
Adhere to reporting time as mentioned on Hall Ticket
After the reporting time specified on the Hall Ticket for Examination, the candidates according to the instructions issued by DTE Maharashtra, will not be permitted to take the examination.
The reporting time mentioned on the Hall Ticket is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 2.5 hours (150 minutes), candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions.
Candidates arriving late may not be permitted to appear for the online examination and will also not be allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of Exam under any circumstances. Please therefore make sure that you make your journey plan accordingly to arrive at the test venue one & a half hour (90 minutes) before the scheduled time of the exam as given in your hall ticket.
MAHCET 2019 is a computer based test. DTE Maharashtra has asked candidates not to bring any papers except the Hall Ticket, original photo ID proof and ball point pen to the test venue. Following articles are not allowed: Cellular Phone, Calculators, Watch-Calculators, alarm clocks, digital watches with built-in calculators/memory, scanner devices, Bluetooth enabled devices will not be allowed in the examination Hall.
Invigilator to sign on Hall Ticket
There is a space for Invigilator’s signature on MAHCET hall ticket. The candidate has to ensure that the invigilator signs in the space provided.
Without the invigilator’s signature on admit card, Candidate’s participation in Centralized Admission Process (CAP) may be put in jeopardy.
Keeping the MAHCET Hall Ticket safe through the admission process
Hall ticket should not be thrown away or destroyed after the MAHCET 2019 exam as the same with invigilator’s signature will be required throughout the entire admission process.
The candidates will be required to submit the Hall Ticket at the time of verification of documents and Confirmation of Application form for Admission at ARC, Reporting at the admitted institute.
MAHCET Hall ticket 2019 with invigilator’s signature in original is a very important document and should not be lost or damaged.
Discrepancy rectification in MAHCET Hall ticket
In case there is any error or mismatch in the details that were entered in the application form and in the hall ticket issued by DTE Maharashtra, it should be rectified by contacting DTE Maharashtra on mail or on their helpline numbers.
MAHCET Admit Card page not accessible; try after 15 minutes
In case one is unable to access the page to view the MAHCET 2019 Admit card or the process is delayed too much, it is advisable to try after 15-20 minutes or during off-peak hours during night.
DTE Maharashtra – contact details
Phone No: 91-022-2264 1150, 2264 1151, 2262 0601, 2269 0602
Fax No: 91-022-2269 2102, 2269 0007
E-Mail : [email protected]