JBIMS, Mumbai is known as CEO factory. The institute has a legacy of 50 years. JBIMS, located in the heart of Mumbai in Church Gate area has produced many industry leaders who visit the institute to share their practical experiences of success journey which is the biggest advantage as industry connect at JBIMS.
- Most of the visiting faculty members at JBIMS are corporate leaders who also happen to be the alumni of JBIMS. Their guest lectures give direct insight into the present industry requirement and future vision.
- Large Alumni base working as CEOs and top executives across the Globe in top ranked companies. It helps JBIMS students to secure high placement
- Programme fee for domestic students is Rs.6 lakhs and for NRI/PIO the fee is Rs.12 lakhs
- 100% Placement 2018 with average salary of Rs. 18.91 lakhs
- Highest Salary is Rs. 30 lakhs
- Top recruiters include Abbott, Aditya Birla Group, AkzoNobel, Arvind Brands, Capgemini, Citibank, DBS Bank, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, HUL, ICICI Bank, IDFC Bank, J P Morgan Chase, JSW, McKinsey & Company, Medtronic, P&G, Piramal, RBL, RIL, Standard Chartered, Tata Motors, Tata Steel, Vodafone
Admission Process open till May 2018
- Admission for MMS 2018-20 at JBIMS is through DTE CAP 2018
- JBIMS will accept MAHCET 2018, CAT 2017 and CMAT 2018 exam score.
- Expected MAHCET 2018 score cut off for admission is 130 for Maharashtra State and 135 for All India category candidates
- 18 All India category candidates will be offered admission at JBIMS
- Application for Admission can be submitted with the release of DTE CAP 2018 notification around May 15, 2018.
- No separate application required for MMS, seat allotment will be done by DTE after CAP rounds as per the merit score
- Separate merit lists will be generated for Maharashtra State and All India category candidates