At par with the IIMs, MDI Gurgaon has a legacy of imparting top quality management education for 45 years and is ranked as one of the top 10 B schools of India. Indeed, this B-school is a dream campus for CAT aspirants and is preferred to even many IIMs.
2 years full-time PGDM at MDI Gurgaon has consistently been ranked among top management programmes in the country. AMBA (Association of MBAs) UK accredited MDI’s fulltime Post Graduate Programmes. MDI has a large number student exchange tie-ups with universities around the world such as North America, Europe, Asia, South Africa, New Zealand and Australia.
It has a consistent record of excellent placement. The maximum and average compensation packages have been rising year after year. The average CTC across the three courses in placement 2018, stood at INR 19.35 LPA with the highest domestic CTC being INR 35.00 LPA and highest international CTC being INR 55.00 LPA. A total of 119 companies participated for the final placement 2018.
- One of the top 10 B-Schools of the country
- 100% Placements with Average Salary of INR 19.35 LPA
- Largest International Exchange Programme in India. One out of every Five Students spends a Term Abroad.
- 75+ Nationally and Internationally Acclaimed Full-time Faculty
- Strategically located in Gurgaon, the Corporate Hub of India
- 40 Acres of Lush Green Campus
MDI Gurgaon Admission Status 2018
Key dates for admission to PGDM 2018 at MDI are:
- Application open date: September 7, 2018
- Application close date: November 23, 2018
- Application fee: Rs.3000/-
- Programmes offered: PGPM/PGP-IM/PGP-HRM
- MDI Final admission round consists of Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI)
MDI Gurgaon Cut off
- MDI Gurgaon accepts only CAT score. Accordingly, the admission process is based on CAT 2018 cut offs
- Cut-offs in MDI admission over the past many years have remained in a range of 93 to 95. Those who have scored the CAT percentile in this range can expect to be called for final admission round at MDI Gurgaon
MDI Gurgaon Shortlist 2019
- MDI shortlist for admission 2019 will be announced by the end of January 2019
- The shortlisted candidates have to log in at MDI website and enter their order of preference for PGPM/PGP-IM/PGP-HRM.
- Preferences once filled will not be changed at any stage later on.
- MDI will have an intake of 345 students in total for the three of its PGPM (240), PGP-HR (60) and PGP-IM (45) programmes.
- MDI shortlist will comprise 1000+ candidates who would be called for GD/PI round at different cities in India.
MDI Gurgaon has a consistent record of 100% placements with reputed recruiters visiting the MDI campus for placement year after year. The current Placement trends at MDI Gurgaon are:
- Average Salary Batch 2016-18 (Domestic): Rs.19.35 lakhs
- Highest Salary Batch 2016-18 (Domestic): Rs. 35.00 lakhs
- Highest Salary Batch 2016-18 (International): Rs.55.00 lakhs
- Average Salary Batch 2015-17 (Domestic): Rs.18.89 lakhs
- Highest Salary Batch 2015-17 (Domestic): Rs. 28.74 lakhs
- Highest Salary Batch 2015-17 (International): Rs.55.00 lakhs
- Average Salary Batch 2014-16 (Domestic): Rs.18.95 lakhs
- Highest Salary Batch 2014-16 (Domestic): Rs.32.10 lakhs
- Top Recruiters 2018: Asian Paints, Castrol, Colgate-Palmolive, Coca-Cola, Dabur, ITC, PepsiCo, Google, McKinsey, Deloitte, KPMG, PwC, Hinduja Group, Mahindra, Stellium, Reliance, EY, Rivigo, Tata Steel, Goldman Sachs, HSBC STG, JP Morgan Chase, Nomura, American Express, Axis Bank, Citibank, Bank of America, HSBC, ICICI Bank, Religare, SBI Capital Markets, Standard Chartered, Synergy Consulting, Yes Bank.
- International recruiters 2018: Tolaram Group, Johnson & Johnson- Dubai, Philips-Madrid.
- Top Recruiters 2017: Asian Paints, Colgate-Palmolive, Coca-Cola, Dabur, Hector Beverages, PepsiCo, Reckitt Benckiser Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, Langham Capital, Nomura, Adobe, Boston Consulting, Cognizant, Deloitte, Grail, KPMG, MEC, Price waterhouse Coopers, Synergy, Michael Page.
MDI Gurgaon Fee
The programme wise fee for the three 2 years full time management programmes at MDI Gurgaon is:
- PGPM 2018-20 : Rs.21,34,000/-
PGP-HRM 2019-21 : Rs.21,34,000/-
PGP-IM 2019-21 : Rs.25,00,000/-