If you uploaded a blurred image on CAT 2018 application form while filling up your CAT Registration and Application form, or wish to upload an updated photograph on CAT form now due to the reason it was not available earlier with you, IIM Calcutta has come to your help which was never before offered in any CAT exam. Now, you can re-upload and replace your blur photograph with new photograph of required size on CAT 2018 application form till September 30, 2018 by login on CAT 2018 website iimcat.ac.in.
Who can Re-upload Photograph? Facility has Riders
IIM Calcutta has informed, “Candidates with improper/blur photographs can login and re-upload their photograph from Sep 27, 2018 (10:00 AM) to Sep 30, 2018 (5:00 PM). This is valid only for those candidates who have paid applicable Registration Fee and have registered successfully for CAT 2018 before the specified deadline. “
|SPJIMR Admissions 2019 Open||IRMA Admissions 2019 Open||GIM Admissions 2019 Open|
IIM Calcutta has opened the CAT 2018 application edit option facility on September 27 for four days. During this period candidates who have applied for CAT 2018 are allowed to re-upload their blur photograph and no other error in the CAT 2018 application form can be edited. However, the facility comes with following riders:
- You can re-upload the photograph only if you have received the message that your CAT application form has been successfully submitted
- Only those candidates who have paid applicable Registration Fee and have registered successfully for CAT 2018 on or before September 26, 11.59 PM can re-upload their blur photograph
- You can re-upload your photograph only once. If you try to login again to re-upload your photograph, it is not allowed.
- The facility to re-upload the photograph closes on September 30 at 5 PM.
Step by Step Process to Re-upload your Blur Photograph
You can re-upload your improper or blur photograph on CAT 2018 application form in following three steps:
- Step 1: Login with your CAT 2018 ID and password on CAT website
- Step 2: CAT 2018 Application Edit option asking for photo Re-upload is displayed, click on it
- Step 3: Click on ‘Browse’, select your best scanned photo image of required size and drag/click on it. It will re-upload and replace your earlier photograph with the new one
While re-uploading your CAT 2018 photograph, please ensure the following:
- Re-upload only your recent photograph
- The Photograph should be of the size as required by IIMs
- You must have a hard copy of your same photograph of passport size as it will be required to be pasted on the CAT 2018 Admit card
- Please check the right sample photos as per the requirement of IIMs to apply for CAT 2018 and ensure that no error is repeated while re-uploading your photograph
- The facility is available only once during the four days period, so carefully choose your photograph for re-upload
- Download and view your CAT 2018 application form after re-uploading your photograph and check whether it has been duly uploaded
Image Edit Option in CAT 2018: First Ever facility
This type of error was not editable during the earlier CAT error edit window and is provided for the first time. Last year also, IIM Lucknow which conducted CAT had informed that there was no provision to change the photo during edit window.
In past exams, many candidates who uploaded their blur photographs, or photographs with blue back ground, without proper contrast or other minor issues approached MBAUniverse.com raising their concern how to replace their photographs. The issue was raised before the CAT convening IIM Lucknow who did not allow to replace such images but assured that the CAT application form would not be rejected on this ground.
IIM Calcutta, however, has taken cognizance of this problem and has specifically allowed the CAT 2018 applicants to re-upload their photographs on CAT application form during 4 days edit window from September 27 to 30, 2018 till 5 PM.
You cannot edit other errors in CAT 2018 application form. IIM Calcutta has not opened any such error correction window to edit other errors in CAT application form. If you have made mistakes in personal details, please note that you will not receive a refund or Admit Card for your registration. The best way is to contact CAT 2018 help desk and get the solution from them.
The CAT 2018 exam is on November 25 and the CAT admit card will be available for download from October 24, 2018 onwards.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on CAT 2018