With CAT 2018 over on November 25 at higher difficulty level and thousands of test takers not expecting a high percentile of 98-99 in the exam, the candidates are looking for best MBA entrance exam options for MBA admission 2019. According to experts, it is immaterial whether you did or didn’t do well in CAT, if the other exam options to get into top B-schools are open, you should look around and grab the best ones.
Since the exam pattern for other important exams like XAT, SNAP, CMAT is also computer based and most of the test sections are similar, most of your preparation for CAT will help you to crack these exams with lesser efforts.
XAT, SNAP, CMAT: Open
Although the CAT is over, there are XAT 2019, SNAP 2018 and CMAT 2019 which offer admission opportunity in top B-schools and their registration process is also open for next 2-3 days. Please note if you miss the bus this time, there may not be any good national exam to which you can apply and explore admission opportunity in XLRI, SPJIMR, XIMB, IMT, FORE, XIME, TAPMI, SIBM Pune, SCMHRD, JBIMS Mumbai, SIMSREE, K J Somaiya, Great Lakes, BIMTECH, GIM Goa among others.
Top MBA Exams with Application Open:
You can apply for following National Level MBA entrance exams leading to MBA admission in top MBA colleges:
XAT 2019: Last Date to Apply-November 30, 2018
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2019 will be held on January 6, 2019 in a single session. XAT is conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur. The online registration and application process for XAT 2019 is open till November 30, 2018 without late fee and till December 7, 2018 with late payment of registration fee.
Key Information about XAT 2019:
- Last Date to Apply: November 30, 2018
- Registration & Application Fee: Rs.1700/-
- Exam date & Time: Jan 6, 2019 from 10AM to 1PM
- Difference in XAT Pattern from CAT: DM is Important Section in XAT Read More
- Top MBA Colleges Accepting XAT Score: XLRI, SPJIMR, IMT, XIMB, BIMTECH, FORE, XIME, TAPMI, GIM Goa, Great Lakes, LIBA and 140 other prominent B-schools
SNAP 2018: Last date to Apply November 28, 2018
Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Online Test 2018 is the common, mandatory MBA entrance test for admission to all the 15 Symbiosis Institutes affiliated to Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune. The Registration and Application process for SNAP 2018 has been extended till Nov 28, 2018.
Key Information about SNAP 2018:
- Last Date to Apply: November 28, 2018
- Registration & Application Fee: Rs.1750/- + GST
- Exam date & Time: December 16, 2018 from 2 PM to 4 PM
- Difference in SNAP Pattern from CAT: Current Affairs (GK) is additional Section Read More
- Top MBA Colleges Accepting SNAP Score: Symbiosis Pune; SCMHRD Pune; SIBM Bangalore; SIOM Nasik and other 11 prominent Symbiosis MBA colleges
CMAT 2019: Last Date to Apply December 7, 2018
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is national level exam. More than 600 AICTE approved B-schools accept CMAT exam scores for MBA admission. CMAT 2019 exam date is January 28, 2019. The CMAT 2019 will be conducted by the newly created testing agency for higher education - The National Testing Agency (NTA) and not by AICTE. The NTA- CMAT will be held in two shifts on Monday January 28, 2019. The first shift of CMAT 2019 exam will be from 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM and the second shift of CMAT 2019 exam is scheduled from 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM. There is no change in the CMAT 2019 exam structure.
Key Information about CMAT 2019:
- Last Date to Apply: December 7, 2018 till 11.50 PM
- Registration & Application Fee: Rs.1400/-
- Exam date & Time: January 28, 2018 in 2 shifts – Morning and afternoon
- Key Difference in CMAT & CAT Exam Pattern: GK is additional section. Read More
- Top MBA Colleges Accepting CMAT Score: JBIMS, K J Somaiya, GIM Goa, Great Lakes, Welingkar, PUMBA and 600 other important B-schools
No Worry! Grab the Opportunity
Come out of dilemma and check now for these important MBA entrance exams where you can still apply and explore admission opportunity in top B-schools. Thousands of CAT 2018 test takers who are worried about their CAT scores, and the CAT test takers expecting high percentile should also register for XAT and SNAP as they offer admission to top B-schools in India.
One of the key benefits of applying for XAT 2019 is that the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2019 is the only exam that allows all graduates irrespective of their percentage of marks scored in bachelor’s degree to appear in the MBA entrance exam leading to admission in top B-schools.
It should be noted that although the scores of these entrance exams XAT 2019, SNAP 2018 and CMAT 2019 are accepted by the various B-schools but you need to apply separately to the preferred B-school accepting the exam scores in which you appear.
Graduates Below 50% Marks also Eligible in XAT 2019
You don’t need any minimum percentage of marks in graduation for XAT 2019 registration and application. Moreover, you can also apply to XLRI even if you have scored less than 50% marks in your bachelor’s degree exam.
Unlike other MBA entrance exams which need minimum 50% marks in graduation, XAT 2019 has not imposed any such restriction. The XAT 2019 registration process has not fixed any minimum percentage of marks at bachelor’s degree to apply for the entrance exam or to XLRI Jamshedpur.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on MBA Admission 2019