XLRI Jamshedpur the XAT 2019 conducting institute has announced to open the XAT 2019 Registration on August 20, 2018 with a few changes in the XAT 2019 exam pattern. XAT 2019 exam will be held on January 6, 2019 as announced by XLRI. It will be a single session computer based test of 3 hours duration from 10AM to 1PM.
The XAT 2019 Registration will close on November 30, 2018. The exam offers admission opportunity in MBA/PGDM 2019-21 batch at XLRI Jamshedpur, SPJIMR, IMT, XIMB and 140 other MBA colleges in India.
XAT 2019 registration remains online process. There is no offline process to register for XAT 2019. It can be completed in 3 simple steps. The candidates however, have to ensure that their online XAT Registration fee payment is successfully transmitted.
XAT 2019 Registration Fee: Rs.1700/-
XLRI has increased the XAT 2019 Registration fee to Rs. 1700/-. XLRI has also announced two last dates to apply for XAT 2019 exam.
XAT 2019 Registration
Fee (In Rs.)
Last Date to Apply
Registration without Late Fee
November 30, 2018
Registration with Late Fee
December 15, 2018
How to Register and Apply
To complete XAT 2019 registration process Visit XAT website and choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional XAT ID and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional XAT ID and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional XAT ID number and Password will also be sent.
XAT 2019 Registration and application process can be completed in three simple steps but you must carefully enter all the details as no change will be possible afterwards in the XAT registration and application form once you click on submit button.
- First part of registration is to be completed by creating the candidate profile
- Click on Register at XAT Website, create a new account with your personal email id, you will receive a unique XAT ID and registration link.
- Click on the link and create your password. (Next time you will be allowed to login with this XAT ID and password).
- After receiving the XAT 2019 ID, all the further steps will have to be completed with XAT ID and password.
- The application form can be accessed by login with XAT ID and will have to completed step by step.
- Select the Test City, write Name, upload photo and signature and save it.
- Select your Citizenship (Indian/ Foreign / NRI).
- If you are interested to apply for XLRI, select the programme of your choice out of Business Management (BM); Human Resource Management (HRM); and General Management Programme (GMP). If you are not interested to apply to any of the XLRI programmes, you can skip this step.
- Fill preliminary information ( Date of Birth, Gender, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Category and Phone Number etc….)
- Provide your mailing address and permanent address.
- Provide your educational qualification starting from 10th onwards.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on 'Submit' button.
- After completion of registration and application you will get the confirmation.
- Print this XAT 2019 confirmation page for your reference. In future for all correspondence with XAT office, quote your XAT ID.
- You need not complete the XAT application form in one go. You can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab.
- Fill the XAT Registration form carefully and verify the details before the final submission. No changes will be entertained after clicking the ‘Final Submit Button.’
- Ensure to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines.
- If interested for XLRI Programme(s), you can apply through XAT registration form by paying an additional fee of Rs.300/- per programme.
XAT is the second largest MBA/PGDM entrance exam after CAT. XLRI has been conducting XAT on behalf of XAMI for more than the last 60 years at All India level in the paper pen mode to provide level playing field for the XAT aspirants coming from all backgrounds.
XAT 2019 aspirants must have recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration or equivalent in any discipline. Those completing their final graduation exam by June 10, 2019 may also apply.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on XAT 2019