In its endeavour to establish a truly international level Centre of Excellence in Management and Information Technology, the Apeejay Education Society established the Apeejay School of Management (ASM) in 1993. The ASM strives to develop competent and relevant manpower for the twenty-first century needs of trade, business, and industry. The Institute is located in Dwarka, New Delhi. The state-of-the-art, Wi-Fi enabled campus is spread over two acres with a built-up area of around 10,000 sq. m. The complex consists of over 20 classrooms, seminar / conference halls, three libraries, a grand 400-seater auditorium and six computer laboratories, among other facilities.
- Ranked amongst top 10 B-Schools in Delhi NCR (Business India, Outlook & Competition Success Review – 2018)
- Ranked 5th among Top B-school (Private) by state in CSR-GHRDC B-school Survey 2018.
- Ranked 6th in North India, 20th in India (Top Private) and 33rd in All India by Times B-School Survey 2018.
Apeejay Group Advantages
- 50 + years of excellence in Education
- 60,000 Strong alumni network
- 24 Educational Institutes
- 40,000 students
- 2,200 teachers
- AlCTE Approved
- ACBSP Accredited
- Member AACSB
- Thomas Jefferson University, USA
- E. M. Normandie- Normandy Business School, France
- University of Toledo, USA
- Marist College, USA