A top MBA college located in Delhi NCR, The Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) was established in 1988 under the aegis of the Birla Academy of Art and Culture. Syt. B. K. Birla, Chairperson of the B. K. Birla Group of Companies and Late Dr. (Smt.) Sarala Birla, are the founders of BIMTECH.
Institute highlights are:
- 5th Rank All India Among Private B-school
- 14th Rank All India Among Govt. & Private B-Schools by NHRDN-Shine (HT Media) Management Institutes Ranking 2018
- Placement 2018 recorded average salary of Rs. 7.68 lakhs and highest salary of Rs.18 lakhs
- Top recruiters include TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Accenture, HCL, Cognizant, Birla Soft, Newgen Software, KPMG, E & Y, HDFC, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Swiss Re, ICICI Prudential, FCB Ulka, ZEE Entertainment
- Low fee structure with tuition fee of Rs. 12 lakhs
- The Institute is governed by an eminent Board of Governors mostly drawn from the top echelons of the industry.
- The Institute is supported by the B.K. Birla Group and Aditya Birla Group of Companies.
- BIMTECH is mini India in its formation every year. It has students coming almost from all the states of India, and also from a few foreign countries. BIMTECH is like a school where international business endeavours are also made. Its mix of nationalities, cultural backgrounds, academic and professional experiences make BIMTECH one of the most exciting and enriching business schools in the country.
Facebook Live with BIMTECH first year Students: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CA9VGZAkEE
Facebook live with Prof. Chanchal Kushwaha, Chairperson - Admission, BIMTECH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIPVSgCYzLc
Facebook Live with Prof. Pooja Misra, Chairperson, PGDM-RM, BIMTECH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf8_ipaHQgY
Facebook Live with Prof. Abhijit Chattoraj, Chairperson, PGDM-IBM, BIMTECH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LVpZ7RzsD4