Registration & Application process for Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Exam 2019 is open now and will close on February 15, 2019. Candidates are required to fill up the online application form by logging on to official website to register and apply for Ambedkar University Delhi MBA entrance exam. The last date to apply is February 15, 2019
AUD MBA Exam 2019 Registration
November 15, 2018
February 15, 2019
AUD MBA Exam 2019 Application fee
For General Candidates
AUD MBA Exam 2019 Application Fee for for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates
For SC/ ST/ PwD candidates
Step by Step Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Exam 2019 Registration Process
The SBPPSE 2019 Registration can be best completed by using updated Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser only.
Step 1: Registration Process
- Click on the tab “Online Application Form”.
- You will be directed to the application form page.
- Enter your valid Email ID.
- Enter your secret password.
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number
- Enter the Captcha
- Click on Register
- You will receive an email from [email protected] to verify your email address.
Step 2: Filling the Application Form
- Click on the tab “Online Application Form”. You will be directed to the application form page.
- Enter your registered Email ID
- Enter your secret password
- Enter the Captcha & click on login.
- Read the instruction carefully and click ”Apply Now” from the Upper Left panel
Step 3: Complete Six Simple Steps in the Application form
- Select programme,
- Enter Personal Details
- Enter Academic Details
- Upload Photo and Signature
- Preview Your Application
- Select payment Mode and make the Payment
Step 4: Make Payment
- Application process will be regarded as complete only when the payment has been received by the University.
- The Application Fee can either be paid through Demand Draft/ Cash/ Online.
- Candidates selecting the DD / Cash payment option have to visit the Ambedkar University, Delhi to submit the DD / Cash at the accounts section.
- Once The DD / Cash details are verified and entered in the system by the accounts branch, the application form of the candidate will be automatically submitted and candidate will be able to take the printout of the application form.
How to Make Application Fee Payment
The Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Exam 2019 Application Fee can either be paid through Demand Draft/ Cash/ Online. The fee for the application is INR 1140.00 (INR 570.00 for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates).
Payment by Demand Draft (DD):
- After filling the online application form you should get a valid DD in favor of “Ambedkar University Delhi” payable at New Delhi.
- After Successful submission of the online application form, download the pdf file of your application.
- Printed copy of the application form, along with the DD is to be submitted either at the AUD Kashmere Gate Campus in person or send by post to: Dean, Student Services, Ambedkar University Delhi, AUD Kashmere Gate Campus, Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi 110006
Important Points to Note:
- Please fill all the required information on each page and click “Save and Next”.
- All fields marked by (*) are mandatory.
- Filling all mandatory fields is required to make your application complete.
- Incomplete applications will be REJECTED.
- While filling the online application, if your browser closes unexpectedly or if you are logged out, please use the login credentials to login again and resume the process.
- In case of any technical problems, please send an email to [email protected]
- The Students applying for admission should upload their passport size photograph and a scanned copy of their signature in JPG/JPEG/PNG format.
- The size of the photograph shouldn’t exceed 500 KB and that of scanned copy of the signature shouldn’t exceed 500 KB.