IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2019 for IIFT exam 2020 is to be released alongwith the IIFT Exam Notification in the last week of July or first week of August 2019. One of the key parameters introduced in IIFT Exam Eligibility for 2020 MBA (IB) admission, is the application of minimum cut offs in bachelors’ degree. Below are shared the IIFT 2020 Exam Eligibility Criteria for different type of applicants:
IIFT Eligibility & Application Fee for Domestic candidates
IIFT Eligibility 2020 for domestic candidates for academic session 2020-21 has been slightly changed. Now the candidates with following qualifications will qualify for the IIFT 2020 MBA (IB) Eligibility Criteria and can apply for IIFT 2019 exam for admission to MBA (IB) 2020-22 batch
- IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2020: Completed Qualification
The applicant must have recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline with 50% marks.
- IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2020: Appearing in Qualifying Exam
The Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) are also eligible to apply for IIFT 2020 exam subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 8th October, 2020
- Age Limit for IIFT 2020 Exam Eligibility
IIFT Eligibility 2020 does not prescribe any minimum or maximum age limit. Accordingly, there is no age limit to appear in IIFT 2019 Exam for admission 2020.
- Work Experience in IIFT 2020 Eligibility
IIFT has not prescribed any mandatory minimum work experience as a component in IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2020. Any candidate fresh with requisite qualification is included in the IIFT 2020 exam eligibility criteria. However, in the final admission process, IIFT may award some weightage to the candidates who have work experience between one year and five years.
One of the key points in IIFT Eligibility criteria 2020 is that the admission of a candidate who joins the programme on provisional basis but fails to qualify in the Bachelor’s degree examination is liable to be cancelled.
IIFT 2020 Application Fee
IIFT 2020 Application form is made available at IIFT website after release of IIFT Notification. IIFT 2020 exam application fee is expected to remain more or less same as that of last year. Accordingly, based on the last year IIFT Application fee, the details of IIFT application fee 2020 for IIFT Application form 2020 for general category and SC/ST/PH Candidates is as under:
IIFT Application Fee: Category wise
IIFT 2020 Application Fee
Fee Amount in Rs.
General Category Application Fee
For Foreign Nationals/NRIs
IIFT 2020 Application Form can be submitted by making payment of IIFT 2020 application fee online. Besides, the IIFT 2020 exam application fee can also be paid by the Candidates through Bank Demand Draft. The IIFT application fee 2020 includes the IIFT registration fee, Admission screening fee and IIFT 2019 Entrance Test Fee. Apart from this, the candidates are not required to pay any other IIFT application fee 2020.
For the last two years, the offline submission of IIFT Application form has been discontinued. Therefore, now the IIFT 2020 application form is to be submitted online only.
IIFT Eligibility & Application Fee for International candidates
IIFT Eligibility 2020 for International candidates is not much different and the basic qualification is again a bachelor’s degree with required percentage of marks.
However, one of the key points prescribed for IIFT eligibility criteria 2020 is the residential status of the candidate. In order to qualify as an International candidate for the purpose of applying to IIFT entrance exam, IIFT 2020 exam eligibility will be determined on following criteria:
- IIFT 2018 Eligibility on Residential Status
A candidate who is a resident outside India for a period of not less than 18 months as on 31st December 2018 and remains outside India during the IIFT examination window qualifies for the IIFT 2019 MBA(IB) eligibility criteria.
- Documents Required to Satisfy the IIFT Eligibility 2020 as International Candidate
Following documents are required to satisfy the IIFT 2020 exam eligibility from the International candidates:
- The Indian nationals who are living, working, studying abroad should produce with application a certificate from the Indian Embassy/High Commission/ Consulate of the country where the candidate is currently based, stating that the candidate has been resident in that country continuously for a period of not less than 18 months as on 31st December 2019.
- Foreign nationals need to have a valid passport/travel document from a country other than India.
- Valid GMAT Score for IIFT 2020 Eligibility
The candidate should produce Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score which should be received by the Institute latest by 15th February 2020.
- Foreign Nationals Must take IIFT 2019 Exam for admission 2020, if in India at that time
One of the key points in IIFT 2020 Eligibility is that the Foreign nationals who are present in India at the time of IIFT entrance test are required to take the IIFT 2019 exam for admission 2020.
- International Candidates Outside the IIFT 2019 Exam Eligibility
- Candidates who have taken GMAT exam before 1st January 2019 are not included in the IIFT 2020 admission eligibility criteria.
- If the candidate has appeared for any MBA entrance examination for that year in India (2019) such as CAT /XAT, His/her IIFT 2020 eligibility with GMAT score is not valid.
- NRI- Sponsored and Children of NRI candidates are not eligible under this category.
- The admission of candidates under this category is on the basis of GMAT score and interview. Shortlisted candidate would be required to undergo a Personal Interview at IIFT campus.
- The admission of a candidate who joins the programme on provisional basis but fails to qualify in the Bachelor’s degree examination is liable to be cancelled.